sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Golden Goddess is in the Anarchy Battle Royal

Started by mack420, May 08, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

(But we will not see Tina seek to become the first ever Anarchy Champion of SEF, no, we will see Tina, Taylor Nina Andrew, come unglued on Jade West if she dares to step foot in that ring on Anarchy. Now, if Jade decides she had enough of tapping out to Tina on WAR and does not want anymore of the Golden Goddess, then let's just hear what she has to say about that.)

(Tina stands in front of Impact X Facta's locker room door with her arms crossed over her chest and sporting her old pink and white ring gear looking ready for battle. Her golden eyes fierce like a warrior who will never back down.)

"First ever Anarchy Champion has a ring to it no doubt, its the first ever in history and there can be only one boys and girls. You may be looking at her because there is no doubt that I will be the best pick in this upcoming match on Friday night Anarchy. We shall see who steps up to take that brand new belt because I have to admit I have my sights set on finishing Jade West if she decides to step into this battle royal. I wouldn't blame her for refusing to face me again after I made her tap out so many times I forgot, honestly. I believe it was over ten and I lost track after that, so Jade, if you want more, you know where to find me on Anarchy and that is right in the middle of the Anarchy Dome in LA California, baybay. I will be there shining bright like only the Golden Goddess can do and one thing for sure, if you dare enter this match Jade, you will not become Anarchy Champion, I promise. As for anyone else brave enough to compete with the best, step up boys and girls!"

(Tina smirking confidently knowing she can get away with saying that because she competes harder than most on the main roster. The Golden Gal opening the locker room door and walks in shutting it behind her leaving us to watch the IXF logo scratched in silver with green outline on a black tag.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF