sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Bow down to International champion.

Started by fkingkool8303, January 27, 2012, 02:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Jason Stratus has finally realize his dream. He went on and won the SEF International Championship. Now he was on top of the mountain top however, He went from being the hunter to the hunted. Everybody will want to get a chance to knock off the new crowned champion. Tina the former champion was so pissed that she losted the match and was not even involved in the final decision. In a gutless coward move. She would not even let Jason enjoy his moment of glory. No like a pussy that she is she attacked him in a jealous rage.

Jason rolls out of the ring and walks off however the smile on his face can't be taken away he realize that he is the new Champion and that will be on his resume forever that he was a champion in the SEF.

Jason rolls back to the locker room and can't believe his eyes that he was a champion. He sees the sparkle of the gold shining all over the place.

Jason: You see people it was a matter of time before i took down the International title and now here i am stand here before you at the new champion in the SEF. I told you all that i was going to be a different side of me and now i am on top. Yet someone wants to rain on my parade. Tina. You jealous little slut. You just can be happy for my success. Yet you decide to jump me like a fucking pussy. Cute very cute my love. Now i am going to kick your ass up and down the god damn steel cage when i get you in the ring.

Jason: Tina. I have been begging you for a one on one match and now all of a sudden now that i am the champion you are using your rematch on me. So Viper puts us both in a 15 foot high steel cage. That's more then fine with me. I got everything to gain and nothing to lose now.

Jason has an evil smile on his face

Jason: I got what i want. I am not going to give this up by any streath of the admadition All i am going to do to you is give you are cruel lesson in reality. I am going to kick your fucking ass and get the job done. I am going to finish you once and for all.

Jason throws the international championship over his shoulder

Jason: When this is all said and done. you are going to see me. Neither pin you, make you give up, Or i can leave the cage. Either thougth the door or over the top of the cage. Whatever the case may be. You are looking at the man that will still be the international champion in the SEF and that will be it for you.

Jason: Your dream of getting this belt back will be just that a dream. I wlll go down in flames. You will never get another chance at this belt as long as i am champion. You will go down the ladder. You will have to start from the bottom and work your way back up to the top again to ever see another chance at this gold.

Jason gets closer to the camera.

Jason: I have been busting my ass and now that i finally realize my dream. I will be damned for some bitch to come up out of no where and try to win back that was never yours in the first place. Let's face it you and chris rogers was saving this belt for a true champion like myself. Now that i have it in my hands. I won't give this belt up with out a fight. I promise you that i will be the Best Damn International champion the world has ever seen.

Jason: If you don't know. NOW YOU KNOW.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF