sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalworldsew womensworld tag team titlessewix titleUnderground Title
iconinternationaluswomens evolution6 star tag teamtv titlethc titleus tag team
war titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamtitan titlewomens tag team24/7xtreme titlefranchise title

Jade Calls Out The Phoeinx Jake Voss

Started by The Perry Family, July 13, 2019, 11:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring with a micophone in her hand she looks at the camera and begin to talk.

jade u know what im growing sick and tired of not having any new comeption in this company i want somebody new and i want to become a damm champion and im not going do it with sitting on my ass doing nothing i got to get up and make a challange to somebody in the lockerr room! cause nobody is not going come over to me and make a open challange cause they got no guts or balls in their dam sack,

jade now im also sick and tired of facing the same person over and over so why not turn it up a fucking notch shall we i see there is a updispuited champion here by the name of the phoeinx jack voss i dont see him facing anyone since nobody is making a claim to face the SEFUW World Champion and the sefuw ANarchry Championship i dont know what else to do so i wil make the claimm myself

jade if u got to be in this company you got to show the world excitaly what you got or they think your just wasting their time and not worth anything i did not sign up for a childrens wrestling company i signed up to figut the big leagues and take risk and challanges so right now im calling you got mr jake voss get your ass down here now!

jade who knows mabye il become the next undispuited champion but who knows.

she wait for reply
Jade West

Jake Voss

"HEY!"

(Jade looking around when the voice of the World Champion yells again.)

"Hey Jade, up here!"

(She finally looks towards the stage where the giant tron is located above the stage and there is "The Phoenix" Jake Voss's face with a toothy grin and he says.)

"Now that I have your attention, let me ask you Jade. What gives you the right to call me out when I have done more than you in this company?!"

(Jade shrugging unsure of what to say, so Jake says.)

"You see Jade West, I am a fighting champion, so if its a crack at the Undisputed World Champion that you want, then I will oblige, and I will make you regret calling me out! I don't care when we do it. Night after Scars and Stripes, or whenever management book its. I will be there and you will find out yet again why you are in no position to call anyone out in SEFWUN, let alone The Phoenix!"

(Jake walking away and the tron fades to black leaving Jade in the ring to think about what just happened while the crowd chants.)

"PHOENIX...PHOENIX...PHOENIX..."

The Perry Family

jade west looks around smirks and begin to talk.

Jade West all right that what i wanted to hear finally look im willing to wait when managment books this match iam a patient person well sometimes iam patient but since your championship be on the line makes me want to wait even more!

Jade West all right thanks jake voss the phoeinx this is going be a title match which you wil never ever forget, i thank you but come our title match there will be no friends no anything i admit you have done more then i have done here i agree with that, so good luck you are going need it! i got nothing to loose and yet all to gain! the devil is waiting

she wait either leaves or stays in the ring
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF