sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Payback is a bitch

Started by Simon Lee Nash, August 20, 2019, 01:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is pissed off like all hell after what happen after WAR 208.

Simon: So i guess the deadly alliance is back and looks like a new squad now i remember my dad told be about a deadly alliance back in the days of WCW in the early 90s that was lead by Paul E dangerously but this is a completely different from back in the day.

Simon: So they want to take over SEF as the most powerful stable in the company. Stupid mother fuckers that is all i can say. You want the most powerful stable in SEF you are looking at it. I mean shit we are going to make the deadly alliance pay for their sins. TEN FOLD

Simon: And as for Hick James, Bill Roberts and Robbie Ruckens boys you are going up against us at the wrong place and the wrong time right about now. Cause right now you are dealing with Jack Voss, A Native Americano and myself and right now i am not in the mood. You see i got rough up the last time out in WAR 208. SO enlighten me, WHat makes you think that you can win this match? you are going to have some help again? i throw this up

Wolfpac sign

Simon: I rest assure you. you won't make it out alive. NO your time will be up. This time i gonna finish the job. We should have put you three away on the last show when WAR 209 comes around, I will drop you three where you stand. no ifs ands or buts about it.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF