sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Ready To Be A Woman's Champion

Started by The Perry Family, September 06, 2019, 12:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade music hits she and her devil playground members walk down the ramp over to the steel steps walks toward the steel steps climbes on the steps climbes under the ring ropes in the ring walks toward the middle of the ring looks at the audiance and jade looks at the audiance and she thene begin to talk.

jade all right this is it finally my chance to become a woman's champion right here on friday night anarchry! this match means a hell of a lot to me not only to me but to me and my devil playground! Cause this is only the beginning,
i don;t see anyone else coming to enter the battle royal to become the new womans champion of anarchry!

she looks around the arena and she then begin to talk again.

Jade this is my entire life this is all i got in my entire life,iam tired of being pushed aside so everyone else who i don't ever see backstage or anything just sitting on their asses horsing around not doing a damm thing if u dont want to be here there is the door bitches use it

jade im here for many reasons and holding championship gold is of course one of them i must really thing the commish of Anarchry m r Mike Felcha cause he is the only one that believes in me enough

jade  to make sure i stay on top and become a champion because he knows how hard i work how hard it is to find a company that matches what you come looking for and what you are all about you know!

she takes  a deep breath realxes for a bit don't want to loose focus on what she is actually here for she then begin to talk again.

Jade and sefuw is that company each place i have been in never thought i was good enough to be in never good enough to hold championship gold never good to even be in the main event iam tired of this iam tired of everything and everyone judging me iam trying my best don't let me down!

she realxes a bit dont want loose focus and she then begin to talk again.

jade well you know what im not giving up i could walk out right now and nothing to look back on at least when i step inside this ring im proving myself again and again and unlike everyone else in the back! who is not proving themselves we shall call them losersss!

jade yeah now back to the match at hand i hope everyone in the back is watching because you not going to get a chance like this everyday if this match mean so much to u then get down to this ring right now and prove me wrong yeah prove me wrong!! iam the devil damm it come down and try to stop the devil!

she listens to the crowd approvle of what she is after cheering her on some not she then looks at them and begin to talk to the crowd and people in the back once again.

jade come on mother fuckers this is it your chance at stardum,your chance to fucking prove yourself dont' let this oppertunity pass you by a chance of becoming woman's champion,i dont want to win a championship by forfit i want to fight for what i believe in i want kick people asses,throw them over the top rope

jade or pin them right in the middle of the ring make them submit hell i never heard of anyone winning a championship title any other way have you so get down here and show me excitaly what you got

jade you know mr felcha is being nice giving us a oppertunity like last week he did with the world championship battle royal and look a new champion was crowned a new one could be crowned here tonight!

jade but that can not happen unless you so called woman get down to the ring right now and fight for your chance to be number one in this company i feel like im the only one here who showing some passion because that be quite sad true/

jade looks round the ring and begin to talk again

jade. i guess this is going be my night iam the one who is more deserving of a championship anyway this is my entire life iam not going to let this pass be by if there is a championship out there somewhere i will get my hands on it no matter what!

jade and my championship reign begin's tonight hell iam going to make this company one hell of a woman's champion i plan to be a defending champion im a celebrating champion a woman's champ this company be proud to call the face of this company!

Jade i wil never quit fighting never give up your chance of winning i know im not,besides im willing to give up anything in this battle royal match to be womans champion i mean anything! you hear me even the Hair on my Head

jade one final word of advice if you got a dream and that dream is to be the absoulte best at you can be living your dream then live it live your dream live your life, get down here right now and live it.

jade so enough talking all i said is from the heart let's get this battle royal going now!!

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF