sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalworldsew womensworld tag team titlessewix titleUnderground Title
iconinternationaluswomens evolution6 star tag teamtv titlethc titleus tag team
war titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamtitan titlewomens tag team24/7xtreme titlefranchise title

Paige: “I feel like I can compete again. 1000%”

Started by Liz, June 13, 2022, 07:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Former WWE Divas champion Paige addressed her upcoming departure from WWE during a Twitch stream yesterday, saying it was the company who decided not to renew her contract while she wanted to stay and do more.
She admitted that they were not using her at all and understands why they would not re-sign her, although she wasn't happy that WWE took a lot of time to make the decision, leaving her hanging.
"There are opportunities I could have done. I think they just want to focus on people who are wrestling," the Brit said.
Despite all, Paige said she's thankful for what the company did for her and for keeping her employed and noted that they took care of her when she had other issues.
She said she has no no-compete clause and can show up anywhere any time after July 7. Asked if she's ready to get in the ring again, Paige said she would if the money was right.
"I feel like I can compete again, yeah. 1000%."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF