sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Respect is the hardest thing to earn

Started by dvon, March 30, 2023, 05:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvon

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:12.37.239.98
Date Posted:31/01/2009 7:02 PMCopy HTML

Sabu and the ECW Boyz
... Already  being talked about after coming  back and  being  the old  giving everything back  like the first time stepping in with  Bubba a few  fans have  been more at ease around  D-Von especially since the last time  before leaving the fans meant nothing and  was treated with nothing but disrespect. Early in the day after working out at the gym D-von arrives early getting his bag out of the car and  even stops  signing a few autographs and pictures for  some of the fans joking  with them. When asked about Bubba the only response was  the same as  when asked every other time that being he hasnt talked to him for two years so he doesnt know. He does a few more before walking in finally going to the locker room getting ready and  getting a little rest.  Soon though theres a knock and  he lets the crew in with the camera sitting  as soon  it starts rollin' ..

D-Von: Nothing like being on the road for sure. However tonight its obviously not gonna be a walk in the park. I finally got someone whos already willing to give what  the guys in old days of ECW did and thats give everything  to  make it in a buisness  very few  get anywhere in. You see Haz  i heard what you had to say and you know what i aint the old D-Von who will   break a young kid  who claims to  be a wrestler. Ive heard it when i was your age im a backyard punk who  doesnt deserve to be where i am and  deserve to be in the buisness. I busted my ass and proved them wrong and i respect the fact your one of those who  bust your ass to prove the doubters wrong. I can guarantee Sandman  appreciates all his fans  especially someone who  keeps  his style alive to the fans.  These days young punks  show no respect to those who lay the  outline of the buisness from  a small  upstart to the most hardcore company  in the sport. Your one fo the fans who  took your dream to the next level and made it a reality  im happy for ya. But you see  theres a little fine line between kissin up do that to  break someone but with you its a diffrent story.

He  laughs a little bit grabbing some tape from his bag.

D-Von:  I have seen what you got to offer and i can tell  your a kid who  loves the hardcore style you love the violence  that was brought in to a new level from those in ECW. Your right unfortunatly i  wont be able to see what you got on the hardcore side of things. Maybe sometime down the road that will happen but its one step at a time.  You  respect what the boys in the day have taught you  and thats something diffrent to me i remember alot of people along the way  they  leave a mark after awhile and  fans  always have meant something to me. I see something   in you already you dont back down your a kid in the buisness  thats following a tough act  being a fan of Sandman  thats one of the toughest  guys you can patten your career after.  I know what people are expecting me to   be a bad ass  against someone whos respectful but you see that aint gonna happen this time. Haz your a  great guy in the respect department and im sure youve learned along the way  a few tricks  but  one thing  dont forget your not stepping in there with someone  whos  only had two matches in hiw whole career i am the guy whos  fought through hell in ECW ive  had fights with my brother every place weve been and  ive  done more in this buisness  as apart of the greatest tag team in the buisness today. I was trained by one of the best  Taz was as well and honestly  i think you gotta prove yourself more  to get a true level of respect from the guys in the buisness  who paved the way  for the younger guys.  Just a word of advice  dont lose your edge against  someone  whos  been there and done  it all.

He looks down a second and grabs a bottle of water and  stands.

D-Von: Also tongiht  dont let your  nerves get int he way of a challenge not only  to  prove anything to me but  dont choke  out there  because of who your in that ring with.    the worst thing you can do is let yourself down. Im sure youve been around awhile now but  from one guy to a member of the future of the buisness  stay focused  because thats when the best comes out in  both  in the ring and  as a person.  Respect aint  easily given out in fact its one of the hardest things  to earn. Nows your chance to   give these people a chance to respect what you do and who you are. So  see ya out there  and  remember  the lights burning bright on you kid  dont  let it go out.

He walks out as the door shuts and the camera fades

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF