sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

A Rant And Rave.......With A Hungry Ending.

Started by Liz, March 30, 2023, 07:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Whitney_Marret                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:8
  • Register:30/12/2008 2:08 AM
  • IP:75.219.235.17
Date Posted:09/02/2009 11:41 AMCopy HTML

//Warning- .The Roleplay of Whitney Marret that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

(The scene fades in from black and shows a very posh looking locker room with everything from a two black leather armchairs to a 60" plasma TV to a full bar with a bartender. The sound of a door opening is heard and three people comes into view of the camera. There are two men that are dressed in blue jeans and black t-shirts, but one has beige looking cowboy boots and the other has black wrestling boots on. The woman has on a black leather skirt with a off the shoulder black leather tank top and a pair of black leather spiked heeled boots. The woman also has the MCW Championship on her shoulder. The two men are Viper and Mack and the woman is Whitney Marret. Whitney has on a silver chain necklace with a blue oval pendant that has a diamond in the middle, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum and diamond hoop earrings. Mack helps Whitney sit down on the couch as Viper and Mack stand.)

Whitney Marret:
Damn it all to hell! Whoever attacked me last week is gonna get their asses handed to them by me! I just....
(As Whitney gets upset, she winces in pain and Mack says.)

Mack:
Don't get too upset about it. Me and Viper got this. If anyone wants to come in here and try to lay their hands on you, we will take their asses out.
Viper:
Whitney, like Mack said...we've got this!
(Whitney looks at Viper and Mack with a slight pissed off look on her face and gets up.)

Whitney Marret:
If you guys haven't noticed....I'M THE ONE WHO GOT HURT LAST WEEK! I'M FUCKING PARIANOID!
(Mack looks to Whitney and places his hand on her shoulder and says.)

Mack:
Whitney, take a chill and sit your fine ass on that couch. Everything is going to be fine.
(Whitney looks at Mack with a painful look in her eyes and says.)

Whitney Marret:
Are you sure?
(Mack looks at her and with a loving look says.)

Mack:
I'm sure. Now sit down.
(Whitney sits back down on the couch with Mack and Viper sits in the armchair. Mack breaks out a pre-rolled joint and lights it up. He takes a toke and passes it to Whitney who takes in a big hit then hands it back to Mack. Whitney looks to be swallowing and exhales a cloud of smoke from her lungs. Mack and Whitney keep passing the joint back and forth to each other until it's gone. Whitney looks a lot better and relaxed. Mack gets a beer and downs half the bottle after opening it. Whitney grabs a bottle of water and takes a sip of water and says.)

Whitney Marret:
Man, I would love to find out who attacked me last week. I mean, the bastard or bitch attacked me when the lights went dead.
Viper:
Don't worry about it. We're gonna find that.
Mack:
Yeah, Whit! Don't worry and be happy.
(Whitney looks to be thinking and says.)

Whitney Marret:
And I wonder what the ceiling is made out of? And is a green product?
(Mack and Viper just laugh at Whitney. All of a sudden, a sound of a stomach grumbling is hear and Whitney blushes. Whitney stands up without any problems and says.)

Whitney Marret:
Ok, fellas...I'm gonna go and get something to eat. I'll be right back.
(Whitney bends down and gets a kiss from Mack. She bends back up and goes out the door and the scene fades to black.)

Whitney's Thoughts...
This Layout Was Made For Whitney Marret  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.

Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF