sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Hardcore 101

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 01:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:09/03/2009 10:35 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "War" comes on the air, the scene shows Chris Orton showing off his new t-shirt which is gray with a sword through three skulls in front of the t-shirt carrying very heavy black bag going inside his locker room, and the back of his shirt had a tombstone with the word "Redemption" spell out in human bones. Chris Orton took off his heavy bag started pulling out a staple gun, bared-wire around a bat, brass knuckles, sledgehammer, he pulls out a heavy bag stick his hand inside shows lots of thumb tacks, and he pulls out his gear lots of cheer were heard. SEF fans feel Chris Orton going to bring lots of hardcore to this match against Xanthus, so he pulls out some black tape started take his wrists started smiling like he ready to give Xanthus a harcore match that he will never forget, because a few seconds later, Chris Orton looks into the camera decided give Xanthus a lession in "Hardcore 101" started speaking.

Chris Orton: Last week on "War", I think it safe to say Xanthus and I got some unfinish business to settle, so I understand he and I going to face off which he talks about killing me in that ring like that suppose impress me. You see Xanthus talking about killing my career isn't the best opinion for your success in this company, because you are nothing more than Mack and Viper personal bitch (SEF cheers) bet you get their drinks, carry their bag, or you oil them up before each match. This whole thing started with "Impact X" talks about respecting me don't feel I am nowhere near their level in professional wrestling, because I felt that was a slap across my face every week you, Whitney, Mack, and Viper have attack me mutiple times to make sure I am no longer standing on my own two feet. You talk about Mack & Viper not going to be involve that's bullshit coming from horse mouth, because I know what you guys are trying to do make sure I am injury so bad that I won't be able come back get in your face every single week. Tonight on "War", you and I face off in a hardcore match which means blood, pain, suffering, broken bodies will occur in this match, and I am more ready to give you a lession in "Hardcore 101" like I'm going to take your face shove straight to the mat full with thumb tack move your face back and forward to your face is rip up blood coming every single area of your ugly face, I'm going take this staple gun grab your head staple away all over your face, I'm going crush your body with this sledgehammer break every fuckin bone of your body until you can't move anymore. You see Xanthus I'm coming for redemption on entire "Impact X" getting even the best way to do by taking each one of you out for good, so you can talk about kiling me in that ring isn't going to help you from pain and suffering that I been received from you guys for past couple of weeks. What I'm trying to say Xanthus, I am ready to put my body through hell just to enjoy beating your dumb ass in that ring sent a clear message to everyone that no one including "Impact X" is better than me, because Mack is cocky asshole pissing on his own bed jacking off, Viper is not all that strong just thin man wearing muscle suit, Whitney is good not as a wrestler more like good sucking men dicks to a smile on her face, Elizabeth might be carrying a diseases called "SWD" slutty whore disorder, and you just little bitch trying to be a big man on campus. Why should I be so damn scared of bunch of arrogrant and cocky fuckers like you, because you guys can beat me down do whatever it takes to kill my career in this company, but you need to understand I am always going to come back for more it's like what my brand new t-shirt says in the back (Orton turns around speaks again) I'm coming for my redemption the way I am going to do that by murdering every single one of you fuckers in that ring, because WHO BETTER THAN ME? NOBODY!!!!

Chris Orton lifts a sword just like the one on his t-shirt makes his way out of the dressing room, and "War" went to a commerical break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF