sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Taylor is War! RP for War

Started by UpsetPrincess, April 05, 2023, 01:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:75.95.100.102
Date Posted:16/03/2009 3:50 PMCopy HTML
-Elizabeth

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

The days are longer and the workouts seem like they take forever now as the clocks have been pushed up an hour and for Taylor the thought of last week is still very fresh in her mind! Taylor was at the gym doing a small workout as tonite was another great War and for Taylor it was her 2nd show!

Taylor spent most of the week thinking about her match and she hated the thought of another tag team partner letting her down but the fact is she wanted to win and she wanted to leave a mark in SEF so she worked harder and she put the past where it needed to be! Taylor got to the arena and she smiled as she felt at home and the sound of the crowd alone made her relax! After the first match was over War went to a break and then Taylor hit the ring during the break and after the show came back Taylor was in the middle of the ring and she wanted to speak her mind about last week and tonite.

Taylor: Now its great to be back out here again and im sure you all saw last weeks show and well I am not going to come out here and bore you with the facts because thats not what I do but I can tell you that this week I dont care who my partner is! I came here to wrestle and I have always been more of a one on one girl but if I have to get my first win with a partner then so be it!

I have have learned a lot Whitney and I know your the top around here and thats fine! Like they say Rome wasent built in a day and I know your not going to be easy to beat at anytime! Now with that said Whitney listen up because you might be the one everyone wants to beat but for me you are the person I need to beat at some point if im ever to be the SEF womens champion! Now tonite isnt about gold its respect! I am here to prove myself and get myself up in the rankings! Last week I had a partner that well dropped the ball and I wont foreget about her and soon our time will come!

Tonite there will be 4 divas and some pretty good action so I am asking my tag partner to just do her best and be strait up and if that can happen then Whitney baby your ass is in for a hell of a match! I am going to push even harder tonite because I need my first win and damn I want to walk away saying I was in a match that involed Whitney Merrit and I won! People can say how great she is and its true but you know there are a lot of good superstars here and when the time is right then there will be another champion! Anyways I hate talking about this so lets just get it on and let me show you why im called the upset princess!

Taylor smiles and lowers her mic...

TBC IF WANTED
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker
Taylor Johnson

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF