sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

One Man Will Die, And One Man Will Survive

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 03:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:27/03/2009 11:41 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

With "Wrestle X" just two days away, the scene shows Chris Orton standing inside the ring cover with barbed-wire looking around with a funny look on his face standing in middle of the ring staring into the camera started talking.

Chris Orton: In two days, Xanthus and I step inside this match cover with barbed-wire meaning skin will be rip apart, and blood will indeed be pouring out for our bodies. You know Xanthis all this started with your punk friends "Da Gangtas" show no respect me for me, (Orton breates has serious look on his face started speaking) because you guys felt that I am nowhere near your leagues the attacks from behind beat down right in the middle of the ring show you guys wanted to end my career. Now I got a chance to end your career Xanthus in the most dangerous match ever in professional wrestling look around barbed-wire everywhere nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, (Orton has sick smile on his face starts speaking) because two men with lots of hatred put an end in this hatred feud inside barbed-wire match with something on the line respect, and become number one contender for SEF World Heavyweight Championship. I know Xanthus claims to be hardcore than me, but he doesn't have a clue what I am going to do to him inside this brutal match, (Orton breates has sick smile goes away suddenly dead serious look was on his face started speaking) because what I plan on doing Xanthus is wrapping your neck with barbed-wire hearing you scream seeing blood coming out of your neck is going to driven me to do more brutal damage to your body until you are dead to me. I put like this Xanthus, two men are stepping inside this ring cover with barbed wire to kill each other, (Orton breates starts speaking again) and our bodies will suffer pain like no one thinking about my body touch barbed-wire hearing myself scream in pain made me want to look forward to this match. I'm coming into this match to survive to kill other man who has show me disrespect and seek revenge from all the attacks that I suffer thanks to Xanthus and his friend, (Orton breathes starts getting to the end of his promo starts speaking) so Xanthus the clock is ticking no matter what you say or do to me wil come back haunting you. At "Wrestle X", you are going to die in this barbed-wire match, because you are little man thinking no one isn't in your league can't measure up to your standards, (Orton breathes starts speaking) but there is one man who is in your league and measure up your standards you looking at him. I am going to enjoy putting my body through hell all just to kill you in that ring, because Xanthus just two days your career, your legacy, and your standards will be dead at "Wrestle X".

Chris Orton had a dead serious look on his face standing in the middle of barbed-wire ring knowing this match going to be brutal and bloody, and the scene faded black.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Re:One Man Will Die, And One Man Will Survive
Date Posted:27/03/2009 11:58 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

SEF presents "Wrestle X" live on pay per view from Orange Bowl in Miami, and the scene show hundreds of SEF screaming fans going wild holding their signs in the air can't wait to see all the matches taking place tonight. SEF play by play guys welcome everyone to the show ran the card made predictions for each match, so the scene goes to the parking lot where Chris Orton just arrive massive pop reaction was heard. SEF interviewer Westside Wanksta came into the picture started asking him questions.

Westside Wanksta: Yo Chris! I got ask you about your barbed-wire match, so you ready to bleed tonight?

Chris Orton: You wanna see me bloody you right now?

Westside Wanskta: Relax dog,  I know you and Xanthus got pretty nasty beef leading up to this match, so what SEF fans going to see in this match?

Chris Orton: What they going to see is two men putting their hatred for one other in that ring, and there will be pain, suffering, and blood all over that ring. I like said before two men are going to battle it out, and one man will die while other survives, (Orton breates has sick smile speaks again) because Xanthus and I are going to hell on "Wrestle X" broken bones, skin rip apart, pain and suffering to become number one contender for SEF World Heavweight Title believe me. I am ready to win this match by hurting Xanthus by wraping his neck around barbed wire cut his head off like no one has ever done to him, (Orton breathes speaks again) because it's time to end this hatred feud between us, and the person going to survive this match going to be me with my arm raise in victory while Xanthus lays on his back bloody looking dead just like his career, legacy, and standards will be dead on "Wrestle X".....TONIGHT!

Chris Orton pushes Westside Wanksta out of the ring makes his way to his locker room, and "Wrestle X" went to a commerical break.

.::DiScLaImEr::.

This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF