sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Taylor talks with Chris before there match.

Started by UpsetPrincess, April 05, 2023, 05:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:66.233.3.73
Date Posted:13/04/2009 2:54 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

War started off with a great match and then it went to one of the lamest promo's ever for a match and Taylor was starting to fill sick listening to thoes 2 talk about how great they are and the fans did boo hard but the fact is Cherry didnt get a clean win and if she thinks that how she is going to win the big matches then she is crazy. Taylor say Chris warming up so she went to have a word with him.

Taylor: Hey Chris whats up?

Chris: Not much just warming up to kick a little ass tonite!

Taylor: Well thats great to hear because after hearing thoes fools talk about how great they are I almost got sick! I mean Cherry runs around talking shit after pulling my tights for a win! That skank has a lot of nerv and tonite when we get out there I plan on shutting that fat mouth of hers once and for all! I came her to win and not cheat so tonite I plan on beating that bitch down and togather we can take out the SEF trash!

Now I know I havent had much luck with the whole tag team thing but then again I never had a good partner until now! Chris I hope you will put your faith in me tonite because if you do you will find out that you also have a great partner out there with you tonite! I dont know your past with any of these 2 lame asses but I do know that with hard work and team work we can take these guys down! Chris your a great superstar and I have seen your matches so im hopeing your ready to team up and I hope your just a little more then ready to kick some lame asses out there tonite!

TBC BY CHRIS

OOC Sorry it was short I have a huge school week this week with a lot of test! I will try to reply before the deadline ends!
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker
Taylor Johnson

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Re:Taylor talks with Chris before there match.
Date Posted:13/04/2009 10:08 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

After Taylor Johnson finish talking to Chris Orton about their upcoming tag team match on War, Orton was taping his wrists thinking what to say something pop in his head started talking back to Taylor Johnson

Chris Orton: This match going to be a classic why you ask, because I am teaming up with a diva who got what it takes to be a great women's or diva champion (Taylor smiles hearing that comment) don't worry about me. I know how important this match is for me and you, because Scorpin and I got a date with destiny at the next pay per view believe me. I am focus on winning SEF World Heavyweight Title work hard to get where I am in SEF, and I know you will work hard kick some serious ass out there against Cherry, so I'm ready kick their lame ass as you say let's get to work!

Chris Orton extend his hand out for Taylor Johnson to shake, and let her know that he ready to kick some ass in the tag team match, so he waits to hear from Taylor.

.::DiScLaImEr::.

This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:66.233.3.73
Date Posted:13/04/2009 3:21 PMCopy HTML

AM)

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

War was rolling as the other matches were going well and the fans were injoying another great night of War and it was almost time for Chris and Taylor to have there match as they were still talking to eachother in the back and you could tell that both superstars had something to prove and tonite was going to be there night to prove themselfs.

Taylor: You know something Chris ever since I have been here its been all about the big names and who is the person to beat and you know something I fell into that trap a little!

(Chris looks at her a little funny)

Yeah I got caught up in all that BS about who holds the gold and where do I stack up and after listeing to you I think we both should just go out there and show the world why we belong! I think the only thing we have to prove is proveing to ourselfs that were ready to go out there and takes whats ours!

Now I might not know what your after or what your goals are but I know your young and I know that your ready to do what I want to do and thats to become a champion so I say we shut these 2 up and give them a beat down like no other! I will prove to Cherry that it takes more then holding into my tights to keep me down and you can show that creep of a man your wrestling that your more then ready to take the gold away from him! So Chris if your ready then so am I and know one thing and thats tonite I got your back!

Taylor smiles at Chris and waits to hear what he has to say before they head out to the ring...

TBC BY CHRIS

OOC Ok,I got one last rp in and I did my best so I hope we get to tag up again soon and thanks for replying!

Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

Taylor Johnson

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:13/04/2009 3:30 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

After Taylor Johnson finish talking to Chris Orton, Orton was jumping up and down getting himself ready for tag team match, so he started talking to her again.

Chris Orton: I think everyone judges us base on hate, because I been attack, beat down, disrespect by many people in this company, so it's my time to show these haters that I can be huge superstar by winning SEF World Heavyweight title be a great champion, and I know we going to deliver how about you and I hang out after the match maybe drink to a victory. Scorpin and Cherry might be little confident thinking they going to win this match like we are two weak wrestlers, but I know we going shock a lot of people in this company, so let's go out there show everyone just who the hell Taylor Johnson and Chris Orton are about.

Taylor Johnson: Let's do it!

Chris Orton and Taylor Johnson make their way to entrance tunnel leads to the ring, and SEF fans were cheering in the background like Taylor and Chris are going to be very good team might be bad news for Scorpin and Cherry, as "War" went to a commerical break

.::DiScLaImEr::.

This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF