sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Evening With Taylor Johnson!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 05, 2023, 07:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:05/05/2009 4:48 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

It was wonderful night outside, the scene open up with the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion in a nice suit making his way inside the restaurant which he arrange, so the waiter shows him to his private booth sat down, and the waiter speaks.

The Waiter: I have a message from Taylor Johnson, and she said that she running late would be here in a few mintues.

Chris Orton: Thanks for telling me, I just want to make sure everything perfect with no one bothing us.

The Waiter: Everything is perfect for your nice evening with Taylor Johnson, so I'll come back write down your orders, so I hope enjoy yourself.

Chris Orton: Don't worry I will!

Chris Orton pours himself some water seeing everything is perfect for wonderful evening with Taylor Johnson, so he pulls out his cell phone make few calls until Taylor Johnson shows up.

.::DiScLaImEr::.
This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:66.233.3.73
Re:Evening With Taylor Johnson!
Date Posted:06/05/2009 4:07 PMCopy HTML

AM)

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor had a very long day and a photo shoot so she was running very late and she felt bad as she barely had any time to get ready so she rushed herself so that she could get to dinner so she jumped into her car and got to the place that Chris told her to meet him at and she went in.

Taylor: I am so sorry im late! I had a very hard day and the photo shoot was way to long! Anyways im sorry I kept you waiting and I hope you didnt have to wait long! I am so hungry so if your ready to order then lets eat!

Chris: Its ok relax and injoy yourself! I hope your day went ok!

Taylor: Oh.it did but it was a very long day and I thought it would never end! Anyways I am sorry I havent been around much but I kinda wanted to give you a little space so that you could injoy your win! I mean I didnt want to take anything away from you you set out to do and well I wanted you to just injoy being the champ! So how does it fill champ?

TBC

Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

Taylor Johnson

midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • IP:173.22.115.246
Date Posted:06/05/2009 10:43 PMCopy HTML

Just then, Ravyn and Midnight appear out of the shadows chuckling at the couple in the booth. Ravyn then speaks.

"Well well. Look at what we have here, a chump and his bitch. Tell me Orton..which one gets the dick up their ass every night? Is it you? Probably so."

Chris goes to get up but Ravyn motions for him to sit.

"Don't stand up Orton. We wouldn't want to cause a scene..now do we?"

What you want loser? I'm trying to enjoy my time with Taylor and your rudely interrupting me."

Midnight leans forwards some.

"Awwwww..poor Orton and the bitch. Cry me a river kids."

"Ok Middy...chill. You'll get your chance with her soon enough."

She pouts.

"What I want Orton is what is right there on the table. What I want is what I will get, even if I have to kill you for it. Which won't be a problem at all. What I want also is you in a match next week on the next show...what you say chump?"

Orton stands up and gets in Ravyn's face.

"Your not in my league boy. Why don't you take your freak of a wife and yourself before I kick the shit out of you and do you like my brother Randy has done to others."

Ravyn laughs along with Midnight.

"Thanks for the laugh kiddo. You should be a comedian. Your threats mean nothing mortal. Your threats are like wine sitting on this table(Ravyn picks it up and then swishes it around in the glass). The more it sits, the more it becomes useless and less tasty. (throws it on him and then laughs)"

Orton gets pissed off and is about to hit Ravyn when Midnight has her knife to his crotch area.

"I wouldn't Chris. Unless you want your balls to be detached from your body, I suggest you put your fist down and listen to my husband more."

"You know Orton...it's amazing how you act first always, rather then listen to what someone has to say. Your just like your pathetic brother Randy. And even he wasn't that bright. Imagine that. But to get to my point Orton..I suggest a hardcore rules match..Me vs you. If I win..I get a shot at your title anytime I want it. If I lose...as long as your champion, I can't get a shot at your title. What you say Orton? Be a big boy and tell me. Don't let bitch girl stop you from a decision. Oh wait. I see who has the bigger dick..she does. Congrads Taylor."

TBC BY ALL THAT IS INVOLVED FIRST..THEN OTHERS AFTER THAT PLEASE.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:07/05/2009 9:50 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Chris Orton that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Chris Orton stood there with a knive to his private getting a challenge, so Orton decided to addresss the challenge made.

Chris Orton: You know what people say I got a lot to prove, so I accept your challenge to a hardcore rules match seeing how DOGG Fight is hardcore, and what better way to prove just hardcore I am against you. Next time, you want something just ask instead pointing weapons at me, because I am not scared defending my title against anyone who wants it.

Chris Orton shows no fear towards Ravyn and Midnight, so he waited to hear what else they got to say.

.::DiScLaImEr::.

This Layout Was Made For Chris Orton by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker

midnight

_Midnight_                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #4
  • PM
  • Register:25/04/2009 12:22 PM
  • IP:173.22.115.246
Date Posted:07/05/2009 12:41 PMCopy HTML

Midnight moved the knife away from his privates and Ravyn smiled.

"So you are a smart boy. Good. Just remember...expect the unexpected mortal."

Ravyn leans over to Taylor who is giving him dirty looks.

"You might want to get all the dick sucking out in the next few days. Cause after next week..your boyfriend will be in the hospital drinking through a straw."

They walk away into the darkness as Orton sat back down.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF