sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Taylor talks about faceing a man!

Started by UpsetPrincess, April 05, 2023, 07:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:29/05/2009 5:32 PMCopy HTML

AM)

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor had just gotten done with her photo shoot and she went and got cleaned up and was ready for her match Taylor wanted a little more air time so she was granted some time to speak out about her match and this match was with a man and she knew it would be hard but she knew she could get threw it! Taylor smiled as the cam showed her and she started to speak to the SEF fans.

Taylor: Tonite I have a match and its not one I am used to as I face some guy I never heard of but thats ok! I know how hard it is to beat men in the ring and well to do it you have to have heart and I have that as well as Passion to do well here in the SEF! Joey I know your back there thinking you have a bye week or something but im no push over! Just because im a girl doesnt mean I cant wrestle! I have worked hard to get where I am today and tonite you get to find out in person why they call me the upset princess!

Joey I dont know anything about you and you dont know much about me other then the fact that im dateing the world champion Chris Orton and like Chris im very good at what I do so your ass better not take me lightly! I am here to become the next divas champion and your just one step in my quest for greatness hear! So you better be ready because if you not your one move away from another loss and a loss to a girl!

Taylor smiles as the cam fades out

TBC IF WANTED
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker
Taylor Johnson

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF