sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Taylor Time

Started by UpsetPrincess, April 05, 2023, 08:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpsetPrincess

wwe_steph                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:14
  • Register:08/01/2009 5:45 AM
  • IP:74.60.71.243
Date Posted:21/06/2009 5:20 PMCopy HTML
AM)

-Elizabeth

Warning: The Roleplay of Taylor Johnson that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Upset Princess

Taylor had worked  really hard this week as she had a good winning streak going but to her something was missing and that was a title and thats something she wanted badly as her b/f had one and she didnt! Yeah Taylor was happy with Chris and things were great but Taylor wanted to prove to Chris and the world that she was good as well and the only way people really rember you is by winning so she worked hard and she was focushed and tonite she had a tag match and she was very ready for this match as she knew that the team she was faceing was hungry and she knew she had to be careful as one of the men involed didnt like her one bit. Taylor had some time to think and she got a little time to give her thoughts so she went to the ring and did her thing and then called for a mic.

Taylor: Tonite I am in a match but this match is a tag match and let it be known im ready! I have a team thats full of talent! I am on a team thats focus and yeah im sure that because my team has 2 women on it that thoes guy will think that me and Storm dont have what it takes to win but hey there is a storm comeing and its one you guys wont like! I have proved that not only can I win but I can change things for people just ask old Scorppy! I helped make sure he wasent the champion anymore and tonite im going to make sure he walks out with yet another loss!

Now this match wont be easy as nothing ever is but the facts are my team is hungry and were stacked with up and comeing stars and were hungry for a win so you guy can bring up all the reason why we cant win but while your crying we will be wrestling and winning! I have been here for a while and im proveing myself everyday and tonite I want to open peoples eyes to how good I am and like Storm I want people to say hey that girl has it going on and I want people to say hey that girl is ready for a title shot of some kind! I know everyone has to pay there dues I have been paying and im ready to earn m shot so tonite its about a win and I hope my next match is earning a title shot because im ready to bring somemore gold back to me and my b/f great run!

Taylor smiles as she drops the mic.

TBC IF WANTED
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Taylor Johnson by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,

Liz Decker
Taylor Johnson

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF