sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Satan's Superman, I've Got Your Ulitmate Kryponite!

Started by Liz, April 05, 2023, 08:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:75.219.237.193
Date Posted:26/06/2009 11:47 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
Satan's Superman, I've Got Your Ulitmate Kryponite!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
"Beast and The Harlot" by A7X
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
[Last week on Extreme, Jordan's team seem to have everything in control and with Jordan's tag, Storm got in and was nailed with SIN. Scorpion got the win for his team. It's been reported that Jordan was severely pissed off after the match. With this weeks match against Scorpion, it looks like Jordan is set on getting revenge on Scorpion in the first round of the King of SEF Tournament. Will Jordan beat Scorpion and finally have a win under his belt to go on to win the whole tournament become the King of SEF? Or will his streak of losses continue on Extreme?]

(The scene fades in from a commercial to the view of the parking lot of the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. The camera pans right to left and a car is heard coming into the parking lot. The car is a white two-door 2009 Dodge Avenger with the car itself looking like it was just pimped out. The car is shut off and the driver's side door opens and out comes a man with a duffle bag and a backpack. He is seen wearing a grayish-black t-shirt with blue jeans and a pair of black leather boots with a black leather jacket. He gathers his stuff and the shuts the door. The man then turns on the security system and walks off. The man is none other than Jordan Brooks. About 15 minutes later he drops his stuff off in Whitney's office and walks out. He then proceeds to walk to the gorilla position. Within five minutes,  "Scream" hit's the PA and Jordan walks out. He doesn't walk out like usual, he marches down to the ring. Jordan gets into the ring and grabs a mic. The music dies and Jordan then speaks.)

Jordan Brooks:
You know what? For the last two weeks, I've lost both of my matches. One due to a punk ass bitch dropkicking me out of the ring. One due to outside interference. I just don't get it. Scorpion, this week, it's just the two of us. I hope Whitney makes it so that your three little bitches can't come out and interfere with our match because I've got a whole lotta anger and pent up piss and vinegar to empty out. You, my friend, will be a tragedy. I don't give a damn on how I win against you, I will win! You may think that since I'm seeing red, I will fuck up in our match. I won't. The Italian side of me will guide me and make sure that you end up on the short end of the stick. Scorp, you will not walk out of this ring on your own. I will make sure that your legs are broken, your blood pouring from your body like a non-stop waterfall, and that you hurt every time that you breathe. I'm sick of people like you getting whatever they want and not paying for their actions. You may call your move SIN but after Sunday night, you will pay for your sins. After all, Sunday is the Sabbath and a holy day. I'm gonna be the priest that cleanses you of all your sins and makes you repent for all the horrible things that you and whomever you're associated with have done. Scorp, you should have not angered me because I'm a dangerous man when I get angry. The Irish in me is content on waiting until Sunday to beat the hell out of your worthless ass and making sure that you can never walk or wrestle again. I'm so ready for whatever you have to throw at me because Sunday, I'm gonna end your career!
("Scream" hits again as Jordan drops the mic and gets out of the ring. The crowd cheers for him and chants "Jordan!". He walks back up the ramp posing for the crowd and the soon goes behind the curtain as the scene fades to black.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF