sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Killa, You Are Just Gonna Be Another Victim On My Way To Becoming King!

Started by Liz, April 05, 2023, 09:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:70.217.102.74
Date Posted:03/07/2009 2:37 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
Killa, You Are Just Gonna Be Another Victim On My Way To Becoming King!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
"Burn It Down" by A7X
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
[Last week on Extreme, Jordan faced off against Scorpion to see who would advance in the King of SEF tournament. Everyone thought that it would be a third loss in a row for Jordan but he turn it all around and nailed BAD on Scorpion for the win. Now things are looking up for Jordan. He has only one more person to get by this week to make it to the finals of the tournament. This week, The Ultimate Protector faces Killa Wolf to see will advance in the King of SEF tournament. Will Jordan finally get another win to keep rolling on until he win the King of SEF? Or will Jordan fail in his quest for something better than what he has already achieved?]

(The scene opens up to a view of the interview area where instead of Smokey McWeed standing there, it is a man with a blue sleeveless shirt with a pair of blue jeans and black boots. The man is Jordan Brooks and he has a slight smile on his face. He looks into the camera and he brings up a mic and soon speaks.)

Jordan Brooks:
Well, I did exactly what I said I do in the ring last week. I got into the ring with Scorp and beat him. I nailed BAD on him and I'm the one that is going to go on and win the King of SEF tournament. This year, I will become King of SEF. I don't care who I hurt or what I have to do to insure that I win it this year. Killa Wolf is my stepping stone to win the tournament. I will win it this year. There's no doubt about it. This Italian-Irishmen will be crowned King.
(Jordan takes a breather and continues to speak.)

Jordan Brooks:
Killa, we've met before and you cost me a win in my first match back. You seriously don't understand and I don't think you will understand because I've had more odds stacked against me than I care to rattle off. When I had cancer, the odds were stacked against me from beating it. What have you had against you that you bounced back from? Nothing because if you did, you would bust your ass. I have done everything with in my to get back to SEF and to get in the ring. I am living proof that if you got a bad disease and it's curable, you can defeat it. Killa, I didn't just lie down for cancer to beat me. I got up in it's ugly face and told it that I will beat it. And guess what? I nailed BAD on cancer and won. Just like I will on your ass. You don't deserve to win.
(Jordan gets an intense yet angry look in his eyes. He speaks more.)

Jordan Brooks:
Killa, I'm sorry to tell you this but you are not gonna get a win. I am. I believe that this year is my year to unbelievable things. Starting with winning the King of SEF tournament and the going on to challenge Chris Orton to the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. Killa, you are destined to be stuck in the ranks of so many that have came into SEF and tried to grasp the golden ring and failed. You are not gonna get by me. I swear to you on that. Your name might intimidate others but me? You can't intimidate The Ultimate Protector. This Sunday, I will plow through you and keep going. To me after Sunday, you gonna be just another useless piece of shit that tried to stop me. And that my friend, is never going to happen!
(Jordan drops the mic and walks off as the scene fades to black.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF