sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

SVD, You're In Need Of Protection!

Started by Liz, April 05, 2023, 10:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:70.212.68.24
Date Posted:03/08/2009 9:01 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
SVD, You're In Need Of Protection!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
"The Curse"  by Disturbed
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
[At Golden Glory, Nick Torres and Jordan Brooks faced off for the crown of King of SEF for two thousand and nine. They fought a hard a long fight until Scorpion came down and distracted Nick. After Scorpion was sent to the back, Jordan capitalized and won the crown with BAD. Jordan has been on cloud nine. Now on Extreme, he faces SVD. Will Jordan show Salman Van Dam who is the big man in SEF? Or will SVD slow the roll of the new King of SEF?]

(The scene fades in from a commercial to show the interview area of GM Palace in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and shows Mary Jane stands with a mic in hand.)

Mary Jane:
I'm standing by with the new king of SEF.
(A man with the King of SEF title on his shoulder and dressed in ring gear steps beside o Mary Jane. The man is Jordan Brooks. He smiles and looks at her. She looks up and then asks a question.)

Mary Jane:
Jordan, how does it feel to come back from cancer and win the King of SEF title?
Jordan Brooks:
Mary Jane, it feels great. I really didn't think I could have beaten such a legend as Nick. Now that I have, I hope that I have gotten respect from him because I've gotten more for him. I thought for sure that good for nothing punk Scorpion was going to cost me what I've worked so hard for.
Mary Jane:
Well, that being said, how do you feel about your opponent tonight, Salman Van Dam?
Jordan Brooks:
I hope that tonight will be a good night for him but it's not. I'm a tremendous roll. I'm going to keep on rolling because I'm going to be the next SEF World Heavyweight champion. SVD might have been in other promotions but this is SEF. I got my start here and I'm not someone that goes from promotion to promotion trying to get the brass ring. I'm a two time International champ. SVD might want to get a gut check. I'm more than ready to roll right through him until I get my shot at the biggest prize in wrestling today.
Mary Jane:
Do you have anything to say to him?
(Jordan looks into the camera and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Tonight, SVD, you will find out why I am the King of SEF. Like I said, I'm going to roll right through you and leave you in the dust. You ain't got anything on me. When I hit BAD on you, you are going to be out like a light. And don't leave your locker room without a little Protection.
(Jordan then winks at Mary Jane and walks off as the scene fades out.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     D ecker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF