sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

With A Princess And A Extreme Icon At My Side, This King Will Win Tonight!

Started by Liz, April 05, 2023, 11:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:75.218.115.102
Date Posted:16/08/2009 10:05 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
With A Princess And A Extreme Icon At My Side, This King Will Win Tonight!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
None At This Time
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
(The scene fades into a view of a man sitting in a chair with the King of SEF title on his lap. The man then leans forward and it's the 2009 King of SEF, Jordan Brooks. He's wearing a black sleeveless hoodie with a black sleeveless t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans and pair of black wrestling boots. Jordan smiles a little and speaks his mind.)

Jordan Brooks:
Well, tonight I team up with a woman and a true legend to go against three people that are so undeserving to be here in SEF. Mack, Taylor, and myself take on Scorpion, Ares, and Suicide Hank. You see, I've heard what Scorp and Ares have said. But Hank hasn't said a damn thing. Maybe he's too damn tired of Mack kicking his ass. Oh well, that's his problem. Not mine. As for my partners, I trust them. Taylor is great in her own way. Mack...well, the guy is great all around. Tonight, my team is going to win and I will shut Scorpion up...for good.
(Jordan leans in and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Scorpion, I've a bigger set than you do because I'll put my title on the line at Gangsta Paradise. You see, I'll see you then in a match that one of the greatest men to grace a ring revolutionized. I'm talking about a ladder match. But that's not all that's on the line. Whomever can grasp my King of SEF title will also get a title shot at the next pay per view. So, what you say, Scorpy? You got a set to accept? I hope so. And just like your chances of walking out of the ring tonight the winner, at the next pay per view, I'm going to walk out still the King of SEF. And tonight, my team will mop the floor with your useless bums of an excuse partners. My team lacks nothing because we know what's it is like to scratch and claw our way to the top of this business. Yours, my lowlife friend, don't know shit. Ares is too much of a beer guzzling' dumbass to concentrate on the match and Hank is too afraid of another ass kickin' from Mack. And you are so wrapped up in the agenda that your spew that you can't tell your asshole from a whole in the ground.
(Jordan then gets up and slings his title on his shoulder as he grins.)

Jordan Brooks:
Team Scorp, you had better listen up and real good, tonight is the night that Mack, Taylor, and Brooks kick your asses and make you understand that you had better use Protection!
(Jordan puts his hood on his head and laughs as the scene fades to black.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF