sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Tonight Is Only One More Stepping Stone For Me!

Started by Liz, April 06, 2023, 12:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:98.135.39.201
Date Posted:14/10/2009 4:28 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
Tonight Is Only One More Stepping Stone For Me!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
"Crawling" by Linkin Park
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
(The scene fades in from a commercial to the view of the interview area of the Westchester County Center in White Plains, New York and there stands a man with a mic. It's not one the interviewers of SEF. The man that stands in the view of the camera is none other than the number one contender to the SEF World Heavyweight title and the King of SEF, Jordan Brooks. He is wearing a pair of baggy blue jeans with a black t-shirt that reads "JB" in a gothic type of font and a pair of black steel toed boots. He also has his King of SEF title on his left shoulder.  Jordan raises the mic up to his mouth and speaks his mind.)

Jordan Brooks:
Well, my tag partners are a guy that I've faced before and a guy that I'm gonna face at Violent Conduct for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. But on the other team is a guy that I'm gonna face at Violent Conduct for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship and two others that I really don't have that much knowledge about. My, my, my! I'm in a quite of predicament. But I'm not sweating it to be perfectly honest. You see, I get to soften two of my opponents for the title. I don't care what people might say about Nick Torres because like I've been saying, it's time for him to step out of the spot light and let guys like me and Chris Orton shine. What am I saying? I don't really care that much about Orton either because he's in my way also. But enough about that.
(Jordan cracks a sly grin and says.)

Jordon Brooks:
Tonight, myself, SVD, and Chris Orton are going to come up on the winning end. I've heard what Torres had to say and I respect the guy but not enough to let him say that SVD is on the losing team. Orton and myself are ready. We don't know about SVD but I know what it's like to be in the ring with both myself and Orton to know that he will be ready to take to the air to take down the three of you arrogant assholes. TGM and Roberts....ehhh. The two of you might want to do your search on the three of us to survive. Nick, tonight, when I get my hands on you, I will be giving you a little taste of what it's like to be on the losing enough the stick because at Violent Conduct, that title is going around my waist.
(Jordan takes a breather and the speaks.)

Jordan Brooks:
You three, get ready for the three of us because after tonight, just like I told Nicky-boy, you are going to be on the losing end. And boys.......bring Protection.....you're going to need it!
(Jordan then drops the mic and the scene fades to black with Jordan laughing a little bit.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF