sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

We Will Give It Our All Because It's Never Too Late!

Started by Liz, April 06, 2023, 12:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:174.42.153.193
Date Posted:28/10/2009 3:21 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
We Will Give IT Our All Because It's Never Too Late!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
"Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
(The scene fades into a view of a man sitting in a desk chair wearing a black dress shirt, black dress pants, and a pair of black biker boots. On his lap lays the King of SEF title with his hands. This man in black is Jordan Brooks. Jordan doesn't look like his normal self. Jordan looks as if he has had a rough morning with his eyes looking kind of bloodshot and having slight bags under his eyes. He then speaks his mind.)

Jordan Brooks:
I know I should be talking about my match right about now. On how I will beat whomever I face tonight. I know that I should be talking about but I don't know who was in that bus when the accident happened. I just know that for my fellow brothers and or sisters on that bus, I will go out to the ring tonight and wrestle my heart out for each one of them that were on that bus because that's what has to happen. The show must go on and I will give every ounce of energy to make sure that those that were killed didn't die in vain. To whoever that I'm facing tonight, we will go out to the ring and make people forget for a little while the horrific tragic event that took place this morning.
(Jordan then gets up and places the King of SEF title on his shoulder and speaks more.)

Jordan Brooks:
You see, we've got to deal with the pain now and we will in the ring. We must not wrestle to numb the pain and anguish that is inside. We have to feel the pain and embrace it for now. Let the pain and heartache fuel our actions so we can put on the best show ever. We deserve it, the fans deserve it. Not the pain, but to give the best damn performance for the fans and make the fans for a while cheer for those that are still here.
(Jordan then looks down and back up at the camera and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
For those that I'm facing tonight, I will be bring everything that I've got in being so I can numb the pain I have inside. You guys better bring your best because for tonight, anything less than your best is going to be your down fall. I don't give a shit on whose my tag partner, we will mop the floor with the rest of you and show why you always need a little Protection!

(Jordan takes his right fist and pounds his heart and points to the sky as the scene fades to black.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF