sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Your time is already over!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, April 06, 2023, 01:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Date Posted:04/11/2009 2:20 PMCopy HTML

SEF presents "Extreme" is back on the air, the scene open up with Chris Orton appearing on titiantron, and he started talking about what Jordan Brooks said in his promo.

Chris Orton: Jordan Brooks, I suggest you wake up from your dream world where you think it's your time to become SEF World Heavyweight Champion, because your time already up. You talk about me not being hardcore, but you have no idea what kind of sick mind I have, and I have a plan not only will help me win SEF World Heavyweight Title also make you wish you never ever disrespect me again. I know you sitting there just waiting and waiting until it's time for you and I met in that ring, but you just like everyone else running the mouth all I say is blah! blah! blah! to a point I'm going to shut your damn mouth for good.

Chris Orton stops talking starts licking his lips, so he continues to speak about his match.

Chris Orton: You had plenty of time make a name for yourself, but I guess you were too scared to fail and live up to the hype, so now you get second chance to make a name for yourself, but I'm not going to be your doormat to success more like a man on a mission to kill you in that ring. You talk about me not being harcore that funny didn't I wrestling in hardcore matches against Xanthus a couple months ago, so I suggest you take look that footage, and you see I'm more harcore than you can image. Tonight on "Extreme", this match will be brutal and sick, and I'm going to make sure you are not able to walk when I am done with you, so the clock is ticking until it's show time. The only thing I got left to say is this, I'm going to become a two-time SEF World Heavyweight Champion, and I'm going unleash a vicious beating on you make you have nightmares picture images in your head of me knocking your head off your body. SEF World Heavyweight Title is mine for the taking, and I plan on doing whatever it takes to win, so Jordan Brooks stop dreaming it's your time, because when the bell rings your time is already over!

"You're going down" by Sick Puppies hits the pa system, "Extreme" went to another commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF