sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Megan's Training(Megan reply)

Started by Midnight, April 06, 2023, 05:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:24.209.52.8
Date Posted:24/11/2009 8:52 PMCopy HTML

Down in the dark dungeon of Blood Manor, we find Midnight yelling at Megan in a large square sized ring. Megan was training to become a better wrestler with the help of her oldest cousin Midnight. Midnight had always been a role model to her little cousin every since Megan was born. Midnight was there when Megan came into the world and vowed to make Megan into the best warrior in DSS. Megan was bouncing off the ropes and doing a variety of different moves to get ready for her career and to be a future champion of sorts. Megan can be seen taking a pause as Midnight slides into the ring, being really mean to her.

Midnight: DID I TELL YOU TO BREAK? NO..I DIDN'T. GET MOVING MEGAN.

TBC BY MEGAN AND ME ONLY!

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:99.162.229.71
Re:Megan's Training(Megan reply)
Date Posted:25/11/2009 12:41 AMCopy HTML

Megan looked at Midnight, fighting to catch her breath.

Megan: Midnight, I need to breathe. I'm not like you.

Megan was glaring at Midnight. Before Megan could even take another breathe, Midnight had her by the throat and lifting her into the air and growling at the younger girl. Megan fought to get Midnight's grip.

Midnight: You won't stop until I tell you to. You won't stop until you have passed out from pain and exhaustion.

Midnight dropped Megan to the mat hard, causing the air to rush out of Megan's body. Midnight grabbed a wipe and cracked it next to Megan's head, causing the younger girl to jump up and bounce off the ropes, doing some moves. Megan's body was screaming for rest but Megan wasn't about to stop. Midnight sat on the turnbuckle, watching as Megan pushed herself harder. Megan slide out of the ring and under the ring.

Megan held her breathe, trying to breathe slowly through her nose to catch her breathe. Midnight snickered softly and crawled under the ring, grabbing Megan by her wrist and twisting it quickly behind her, almost snapping her arm in two. Midnight leaned down, hissing in the ear of Megan.

Midnight: I am going to break you, you little brat. I'm going to make you wish you were born into a different family. You will do as I say. I will keep you down here forever if I have to. Do you understand me?

Megan cried out in pain but nodded. Midnight dragged Megan out and threw her back into the ring, calling for one of the male servants to come in and fight with Megan. Midnight shouted out moves, seeing how quickly Megan could do them and prepare for a counter move. Megan was sweating but she was afraid of what would happen if she stopped. By the time Midnight finally called stop, the male servant was bloody and bruised. Megan moved to lean against the wall, not saying a word as she kept trying to get her breathe under control.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF