sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

You're Both Going Down Tonight As The King Get His Glory!

Started by Liz, April 06, 2023, 05:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Jordan_Brooks                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:25/05/2009 2:21 PM
  • IP:174.42.132.203
Date Posted:02/12/2009 4:43 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The Roleplay of Jordan Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Roleplay:
You're Both Going Down Tonight As The King Get His Glory!
Music Inspiration For The R/P:
"Radiation Day" by Monster Magnet
People Mentioned/Used:
It's Not That Damn Important! Just Read The Fucking Thing And You Will Find Out!
(The scene fades in from a TV spot for SEF PPV of the month, Apocalypse, and shows a view of the interview area of the All-State Arena. There's a man standing there and it's not Smokey McWeed. It's the King of SEF, Jordan Brooks. He's wearing what he was seen wearing the last time he was speaking and he opens his mouth and soon speaks.)

Jordan Brooks:
SVD, you've got it all wrong. I am the one that will be standing tall at the end of our match tonight. There's nothing you can do about because quite simply I am better than you in the ring. The fans might not think so but who gives a fuck on what those simpletons think. Tonight's not your night, little man. I've busted my ass to get to where I am at and I am not going to let some punk degrade me so he can feel better about himself. You serious need to grow a set to be able to understand that when you step into the ring with me, it's like signing your life away. You are seriously counting your chickens before they hatch if you think that I am going to let you try and weasel your way into mine and Orton's match at Apocalypse. And I don't understand your logic. You say that you will let Orton pin me? HAHA! You're crazier than I thought. Tonight, it's about which of the three of us is the better man. I'm more than ready to show you that the better man is me. Not some highflying dick, like you!
(Jordan then takes a breather and looks at the ground and back up to the camera. Jordan then speaks again, but this time, there's total hatred in his voice.)

Jordan Brooks:
Orton, you've learned to cut ties with that blonde-headed ditz after all. I'm sorta happy but I will not be fully happy until every last drop of your blood is out of your body. But that's Sunday. This is tonight. Tonight, I will give you just a glimpse into what I will do to you this Sunday. I suggest we get rid of SVD and we battle it out to see which one of us is going be able to beat the other Sunday. I will not be satisfied until either you or SVD are laying with your backs on the mat as I get the three count and the win. Orton, you might think that you've got drama issues but you will definitely have drama because you'll be an easy target this Sunday. I will weaken you and make sure that you will not walk out of the ring tonight and at Apocalypse, you sure as hell ain't going to be able to defend yourself. You've got a bull's eye on you. I'm aiming for my mark and when I hit BAD, you're going to be seriously fucked.
(Jordan then relaxes a little bit and says.)

Jordan Brooks:
Tonight, fellas, you are going to fall at my hand and I will be able to get what is so rightfully mine come this Sunday. And that's the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. After all, I've got all the Protection I want. See ya boys in the ring. I'm waiting for you!
(Jordan then smirks and walks off as the scene fades to black.)
This Layout Was Made For Jordan Brooks By Whitney Marret a.k.a. Liz Decker. If you want a banner or a layout or both, just email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to request one.
Thanks,
Liz     Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF