sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Nikky Venom...You're NEXT!

Started by Midnight, April 06, 2023, 05:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:65.60.229.219
Date Posted:05/12/2009 9:25 PMCopy HTML

Midnight appears on the screen and isn't in the very best moods. Her eyes were glowing dark red as she spoke.

Midnight: It has come to my attention that Nikky seems to think that I am somehow his bitch..but the fact remains is that Nikky..was nothing but a fool. You see Nikky, and I do hope you pay close attention when I say this, but you was played liked the little imp you have always been. You honestly thought I care anything about you when everyone knows that I am a heartless bitch...hellbent on my own needs and wants in the professional world of wrestling. I cater to no one, there as I do not need anyone like you in my life. You must come to grips with facts and know that you was nothing but used so that I can pump you for information, and I got what I wanted out of you.  Your no saint kiddo, nor are you anything but a loser in life. You will never get far in this business as long as I am in your path. Trust me...I am going to destroy the man named Nikkyh Venom. Expect the Unexpected!

The screen goes black.

TBC BY NO ONE!!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF