sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Bravo, Nikky

Started by Midnight, April 06, 2023, 05:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.235.52.174
Date Posted:10/12/2009 5:40 PMCopy HTML

Megan lay on the floor of the shower dressed in a pair of shorts and a sports bra, letting the hot wash over her to relax the sore spots of her body. She looks up at the camera. Her hair stringy and clinging to her forehead. She sits up, leaning agianst the wall, and hugs her knees to her chest. She glances up at the camera, looking hurt but innocent.

Megan: Yeah. I'm hurt. So what? That's the price you pay to get to glory. I must say, I went up against some good people last night. Mack was kicking ass. That's a good thing. Nikky, hell, he gave me a workout I won't ever forget.

Megan turns the water off and takes a towel from the cameraman and wraps it around herself. Megan just stands there, smirking.

Megan: I just want to say congrats, Nikky. You deserved that win. Hell, I think you and Bethany will be a great match in the ring. Both of you are ruthless. I can't wait to see that match. As for the pain you inflicted on me last night, thank you. You see, the more pain I receive, it just pushs me that much harder to train to feel no pain. Also, Nikky, I want to wish you luck when you go up against Bethany.

Megan walks out of the bathroom and into her room, closing the door and closing the cameraman out.

TBC By: Nikky or Myself

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                     Action                                        Quote to reply                                        Edit                                        Delete                                        Move                                        Ban IP                                        Ban email                                        Ban user                                Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:99.235.237.112
Re:Bravo, Nikky
Date Posted:14/12/2009 6:39 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This roleplay may contain material not suitable for all ages. Harsh language, violence, and sexual content may be present. Can You Handle It? Well then, Read On or F**k Off!!! It's your choice. Just remember I warned you!
unf.jpg image by real_thing_shakes
VICARIOUSLY, I
live while the whole world dies.
A few seconds pass when the cameraman puts his camera down and take off his hat and fake 'stash revealing himself to be Nikky Venom. He leaves the washroom area into the hallway of the living quarters of the DSS. As he walks the hallways he hears footsteps coming up the staircase. As natural reaction Nikky hides in the closest room available. He notices quickly that it was the bedroom of one Ms. Megan Sorrow. The footsteps grow closer and someone tries to get in. Nikky again hides this time in the closet, waiting for the person to leave.

Today was not Nikky's day, but you can now guess who entered...Megan-fucking-Sorrow. Not the maid-who Nikky was hoping for- but Megan Sorrow. It seemed like she was taking her time for something but Nikky couldn't see that much through the slots in the closet door. It looked like she was lying down...CRAP!!! She's going to bed!

Nikky sneaks out of the closet and remembers an old film of a guy who hypnotises someone in there sleep. Being the superior king of awesome, Nikky of course had to try it. He goes beside Megan and whispers something in her ear, ending it with "...and when you hear the phrase 'Lets go Nikky' you will instantly hate the DSS and help me out. The only way out is for the ring bell to sound." Nikky sneaks out of the house and gets away from the DSS untouched.
RP Title
here
People Used/People Mentioned
here
Managing/Dating
here
Hitlist
here
Allies/Enemies
here
OOC Comment(s)
You willing to play this for a few weeks Megan?
Disclaimer: This layout was made for Nikky Venom by C aka .Cruel Intentions. at Diamonds Are Forever. Want One? Go and request your very own. Otherwise, fuck off and hands off this one!

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.235.52.174
Re:Bravo, Nikky
Date Posted:14/12/2009 12:38 PMCopy HTML

BKSSEFInternationalChampion.jpg picture by JennyHarris75

Who Nikky thought was Megan aslee in the bed was really Bethany. Bethany had crawled into Megan's bedroom to sleep. Her room was being cleaned and she was too tired to kick out the maid who was cleaning. Bethany heard what Nikky whispered in her hear, nodding in her sleep.

OOC: Nikky, sending you a message explaining some things.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF