sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

The Devil's Messenger Has Came And Talks With Dark Shadow Socitey!

Started by Liz, April 06, 2023, 08:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:98.135.63.152
Date Posted:20/12/2009 1:42 AMCopy HTML

//Warning\\ The Roleplay of Gabriel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, YOU SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

Gabriel
 D
e
v
i
l
'
s
M
e
s
s
e
n
g
e
r

{The scene opens up to a view of the parking lot of the Five Seasons Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and the camera pans around from left to right. The camera catches the view of snow on top of the many cars and the production trucks. It's still coming down a little as the camera picks up on a truck pulling into the parking lot. The black 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 comes in a little fast and pulls into the parking space near the door. The driver turns the truck off and opens the door. The driver is a man that's wearing a pair of black Nike Airmax, a pair of baggy blue jeans, a black hoodie, and a black leather biker vest. When this man turns around, this man is the blonde haired Gabriel. He has his bag and soon walks into the building. He shows the security his SEF pass and walks on through. Gabriel keeps on walking until he comes upon a door with his name on it. He opens the door and sits his bag on the floor. He takes the vest off to remove the black hoodie. He then places the vest back over his white t-shirt. Gabriel leaves the locker room and goes to the gorilla spot. The view switches to ringside where the fans are already booing. "Colors" by Crossfade plays over the PA. Gabriel comes out and stands at the top of the ramp, just looking out into the crowd.}

Nick Miller: Making his way to the ring from Huntington Beach, California......Gabriel!
{Gabriel walks down the ramp just looking at the crowd with a smirk. He then gets to the ring and slides in. He then goes to the second turnbuckle and stands on it just smirking at the crowd as the boos get louder. Gabriel then gets down and goes to Nick and grabs the mic. After getting the mic and the music stops playing, Gabriel stands in the middle of the ring and soon speaks.}

Gabriel: Man, having this much attention on me, I should have came back and attacked Mack sooner. I mean, it's no skin off my teeth. Yeah, the guy may hurt me. But I ain't sweating it. You see, I seen an opening for a match and took it. At the cost of SEF's biggest star.  It sucks that Julie had to die for me to get it but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do in order to survive in this business. I did what most of the guys in back would have done if they were in my shoes. Now, I'm just looking forward to the match that I've got against Salman Van Dam and some dude named Jordan Helmsley. Too bad for them.
{The crowd boos as Gabriel rolls his eyes at the hatred that comes from them. Gabriel then speaks even as the boos are sorta settling.}

Gabriel: Jordan, you may be Triple H's little bro but that's not going to save you from the ass kicking that you need. You see, I don't care. I don't care if you are Vince McMahon's first cousin twice removed or something like that. No matter the knowledge that's in your dumb head that you have gotten from your big bro, the end result is going to be the same. Me standing over your body as the winner. I'm gonna make sure that you get The Message loud and clear and once it's delivered, there's no return to sender on it. You may think that it's gonna be a cinch to beat me because to you, I've got ring rust. But trust me, that's your down fall. You got lucky last week against Chris Orton but then again, Orton is a punk just like his brothers.  You ain't walking out the winner. I am.
{Gabriel grins a little before speaking.}

Gabriel: SVD, last week you said that you needed a break. After tonight, you are going to need it and much more time because simply put and to quote a great wrestler, I'm gonna stomp a mud hole and walk it dry. You do not stand a snowballs chance with me in the ring. Sure, you've competed in some matches that you faced some big names. But come on, if you take a break, there's always going to be someone ready and willing to take your place. I don't have a problem doing that because I'm always ready for everything. Just think before you get in the ring with me if your heart is in it because I will take you out first and foremost. Just go back to Pakistan where you belong and stay there. You don't hold a candle to me. And just like I just told Jordan Helmsley, The Message for you is going be louder and clearer. Clean out your head and ears so you can hear it, boy!
{The crowd just boos more as Gabriel just stands there unfazed. He soon speaks.}

Gabriel: Wednesday night, boys, either one of you or both are not gonna be able to walk out this ring without help. And I will be the one that has my hand held high in the air as the winner of the match. This Devil's Messenger is ready for you. Are you for me?
{Gabriel drops the mic as "Colors" hits and he motions that he's number one. Gabriel walks up the ramp without a care to the trash being thrown at him and soon goes behind the curtain. About five to ten minutes later, when Gabriel steps through the doors to his locker room, he finds Midnight and Ravenna in there, sitting on a loveseat. Ravenna just looks at Gabriel and gets a serious blush in her face. Gabriel smirks and says.}

Gabriel: I guess you two are here because of that offer you made me earlier.
Midnight: Yes, that's why. I would like to know your answer. I'm not a patient person, you know?
Gabriel: No, I don't. But that's not the business at hand.
Ravenna Crow: A man that gets straight to the point. I like that in a man.
{Midnight just rolls her eyes as Ravenna giggles a little. Gabriel gets a chair and sits in it backwards.}

Gabriel: I don't want to be in the DSS just yet. But I'll have got your back if you got mine. And maybe after a couple of weeks, I'll join. You gotta earn my trust.  In the same breath, I want to gain yours. I don't trust many people. Cross me will be the biggest mistake you will ever make. So, how about that proposal?
{Ravenna taps Midnight on the shoulder and whispers something to her. Midnight sighs as she rolls her eyes. Ravenna blushes a little more when Midnight says.}

Midnight: Fine. That's sounds good to me and my daughter.
{Gabriel smiles a little and says.}

Gabriel: Now, I would like to talk to you in private.
{Gabriel turns to the camera and says.}

Gabriel: Scram! You ain't needed anymore.
{The camera seems to pan back and leaves the locker room as the scene fades to black.}
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Gabriel by Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at 
armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Liz Decker

Gabriel

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF