sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Tonight, Mack's Hell Comes To Earth!

Started by Liz, April 07, 2023, 10:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:174.42.163.30
Date Posted:10/02/2010 6:02 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Gabriel Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{The scene fades into a view of the parking lot of the Roberts Stadium in Evansville, Indiana and the camera pans from left to right. The camera picks up on several cars, trucks, and other vehicles parked in a freshly plowed lot and it's still coming down a little as the camera picks up on a truck pulling into the parking lot. The black 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 comes in a little fast and pulls into the parking space near the door. The driver turns the truck off and opens the door. The driver is a man that's wearing a pair of black Nike Airmax, a pair of baggy blue jeans, a black hoodie, and a black leather biker vest. When this man turns around, this man is the blonde haired Gabriel Brooks. He has his bag and soon walks into the building. After fifteen minutes or so, Gabriel is seen inside of a locker room with a blue t-shirt, baggy dark blue jeans, a belt with a chain hang from it, and a pair black Nike Airmax. He then places his vest on and walks out of the locker room and walks down the hall to the gorilla position. The view switches to the audience and as Nick and Greg are about to run down the card for the night, "Scream" by A7X plays over the PA. The crowd stands up and there are a lot cheers. Gabriel comes out and stands at the top of the ramp, just looking out into the crowd.}
Nick Miller:
Making his way to the ring from Huntington Beach, California......Gabriel Brooks!

{Gabriel walks down the ramp just looking at the crowd with a smirk. He then gets to the ring and slides in. He then goes to the second turnbuckle and stands on it just smirking at the crowd as the cheers get louder. Gabriel then gets down and goes to Nick and grabs the mic. After getting the mic and the music stops playing, Gabriel stands in the middle of the ring and soon speaks.}
Gabriel Brooks:
I did exactly what I said I was going to do. But the funny thing is that you guys never seen the curve ball I thrown at all of you. I am the man that's going to go on to Wrestle X and take that title from Shane Mack. After what he did to me after winning the F'n Rumble, he's going to be lucky enough to survive until then. But I'm a patient person. Mack, you have no idea on what my mind wants to do you tonight. I just want to unleash all this shit I've got inside of me. A couple of years back, if you can remember this, you and a up and coming star, The Serial Thriller took liberties and broke my leg in six places. I still remember what it was like sitting at home while other stars rose up and took my spot. It ate at me and ate me. It filled me with a feeling of unlike anything that I wanted to make you feel what I felt. You'll only get enough tonight to let you know what's coming at Wrestle X. But tonight, I will have two other people show up.  Two other people that are willing to beat your ass too. And since Orton has left, that means The Predators and The Devil's Protector are going to have an easier time to beat you and SVD.
{The crowd cheers a little as Gabriel smirks and he then speaks more.}
Gabriel Brooks:
And Mack, with your attitude, who would be your partner? Your wife? Who knows and who cares? All that everyone knows is that tonight, you are truly a sitting duck for my partners and I. You think that you are so smug. You may think that you are truly above God and Jesus but you ain't. You are just like the rest of us. So, tonight, your attitude is getting knocked down.

{Gabriel then smiles as the crowd cheers a little more. Gabriel raises the mic and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
SVD, you would be very wise to do what Chris is going.  Take the night off. Even though you are thinking that you might help Mack, he would take a knife and stab you in the back. Let Mack fend for himself. He seems not wanting to have tag partners. Like I said, stay in your locker room. Let us handle Mack. That's just my advice.

{Gabriel takes a breather and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Mack, tonight, your back is against the wall. The walls are starting to close in on you and the dominoes are starting to fall. And tonight is just the beginning to what you will lose at Wrestle X. I'm still the Devil's Messenger. But now, I'm The Devil's Protector. The Predators and I are looking forward to beating you down, Mack. Especially me!

{Gabriel points at himself and the drops the mic as "Scream" hits. Gabriel then makes a motion that the EF'NW title is going to be his. He gets out of the ring and slaps a few hands on his way up the ramp. After Gabriel gets to the top, he turns around and raises his arms in the air. He poses like the for a couple of minutes and then goes to the back as the scene fades to black.}
This Layout Was Made For Gabriel Brooks by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF