sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Extreme Promo

Started by Midnight, April 07, 2023, 10:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:24.209.68.104
Date Posted:16/02/2010 1:10 AMCopy HTML

"Here to get my promo? What can I say? Shadow Dragon won't stand a chance against me.  He's weak. He can't even do a decent promo. I'll make this easy for him. Shadow, you are going to get your ass handed to you by a girl. You won't walk out of the ring. I know this match isn't for a title but I came here to give it my all. That's what I'm going to do. I'm going to give it my all. So you think you can beat me, step forward, punk. You'll be just a little play toy for me in that ring. I'll have my fun with you then toss you to the side."

As Megan talks, she has checked in and is heading for her room. She brushes her hair out of her face, looking at the camera.

"I have nothing further to say. Shadow Dragon is done after I get through with him. Get out of my face"

She puts her hand over the lens before walking off. She is seen walking down the hallway with a suitcase on wheels. She let's herself in a room.

E F'N W goes to commercial break.

TBC: Anyone

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF