sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Life is Short (Goodbye All)

Started by Taylor Andrews, April 08, 2023, 12:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:98.135.4.141
Date Posted:18/02/2010 10:43 PMCopy HTML

[Coming off a loss he is squatted down on the ledge of a fairly tall building in Manchester, El Psicopata balances there with ease, with a casualness, and just looks out over the city as he speaks.]

{EL PSICOPATA}
Do you know what's like to soar above it all, to look down and fly freely? Do any of you have any idea on what its like, what really is like to be free?

[He pauses and continues gazing out over the city, then speaks again.]

{EL PSICOPATA}
I thought I knew what I wanted to do, but I think not for I now realize there is no purpose for me in this world, there is no need to continue on, no need to do anything, but one thing!

[He looks straight down now and just stares and says.]

{EL PSICOPATA}
Its called making a choice and I am making the right choice for myself. It is time now to do this, no reason to continue, no purpose to live, nothing to hold me back, free will allows me to do what I have to do!

[Psicopata leaps up in the air and lands back on the ledge, then he turns and stares at us, holds his hands out and smiles casually before falling backwards...what the fuck? The camera is rushed over and we catch the view of Psicopata falling to the sidewalk below and obviously he is dead, a straight shot to the walk from probably twenty stories and the view fades to black...forever!]

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF