sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

Bring the boys and girls of EF'NW to their knees...Debut/Match R/p

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, April 08, 2023, 12:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

Amysummers                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/02/2010 2:46 AM
  • IP:99.97.217.74
Date Posted:20/02/2010 8:31 PMCopy HTML

WARNING: The roleplay of Amy Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!
The scene opens to a shower where Amy Summers is standing under the water. Her hands move over her nice round busty fourty four D's. Her hands slowly move down to her shaved pussy area and she starts to finger herself. Amy leans one hand against the wall and starts moaning.

-Oh god Megan Sorrow- Amy moans.

Amy turns off the shower and steps out. She looks at the camera and smiles before picky up the towel and putting it around her.

-How long have you been here- Amy says to Samantha.

-Long enough to see you like women and aren't scare to show off you body- says Samantha.

-No my momma gave me this body and I dont care who see me in my birthday suit. Yeah I'm into guys and women. I guess you can say I'm open to anything. hehe!- Amy says laughing.

Samantha giggles looking her up and down.

-I like what I see. I'm the same way. Maybe sometime I can taste you? But I just wanted to see if you had a few words about your first match here in EF'NW?- Samantha says smiling.

-That sounds good. I like getting head. Like my saying goes what would it look like me turning down some head. Thats llike a bird turning down some bread. I do have a few words to says about my match coming up. I'm facing the beautiful Megan Sorrow. Now thats a pussy I would love to eat out. I heard what Vikki had to say to hear and she is just jealious of Megan. So Vikki after I beat Megan this week. I'm going to challege you to a match.- Amy says smirking a bit.

Amy walks over to her bed and lays down on her belly kicking her legs up and down.

-Megan sweetie. I may like you, but I will beat you this week. I'm the kind of girl who will face anybody anywhere and anytime. I can care less if its a guy or girl. You will feel the power of The Pussy Eater. I'm a very bad girl and I play dirty so you better watch out hunny. So hunny bunny what you say after our match you go on a date with me. I could rock your world. Turn it upside down and put you on cloud nine. My touge is a good and I hope you find out.- Amy says winking.

Amy flips over on her back. Samantha walks by the door and stops.

-Nice meeting you Amy Summers.- Says Samantha.

-Glad to meet you to but one last thing. This week I get to show everybody here that I'm not just one of those pretty faces. I can be a bitch and I will bring Megan to her knees. Because I'm slutty and a bit of a bitch. But my job is to bring all of EF'NW to their knees. Anyway peace hottie.- Amy says smiling.

Samantha smirks biting her lower lip and walks out. The camera fades away.

TBC: By Anyone!
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

Midnight

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:99.40.91.163
Re:Bring the boys and girls of EF'NW to their knees...Debut/Match R/p
Date Posted:21/02/2010 12:09 AMCopy HTML

The scene fades in with Vikky laughing her ass off at the promo that Amy did for Megan. Vikky knew that the talent in EFNW was low, but she didn't know that it sunk lower with people like Amy Summers. That was alright. At least she knew that she was the one that had more talent and skills then anyone on the roster. In fact,Vikky knew that the little challenge was nothing more then an intimidation factor because Amy couldn't stand the fact that Vikky was the baddest bitch on the planet. Jealous? Not likely in a million years. Why would Vikky needs to be jealous of a emo goth who thinks she is a vampire? That be like saying that Atheist believe in God. It's moronic and impossible. Megan should have took the knife a long time ago and slice her pale white wrist and bled to death so the whole world couldn't catch AIDS. Amy on the other hand, shouldn't challenge knowing she will get her ass beat like she deserves to get.
Vikky turned to the camera and smirks. She then flips off the camera that is meant for Amy to see clearly. Vikky then speaks as her arms was folded in front of her chest.

VK: Poor Amy. All that air wasted on little ole' me when you and I both know that you can't fight worth shit. I have seen your videos of your matches and they was...BORIIIIIINNNGGG! I have seen better wrestlers then you have seen the inside of someone's ass-crack. On your best day bitch, you couldn't defeat me. But don't fret. There is always standing on the street corner and getting pimped out by some big black booty daddy, I mean that is what your good at..right? I thought so! Anyways chica, I accept! Just remember, I am not responsible when your career comes to a screeching halt after I break both your kneecaps and mangle your face. Hahahaha!

Vikky fades off the screen.

TBC BY AMY OR ANYONE ELSE!!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF