sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

The Infection, We Are Here To Clear You Out Of Here!

Started by Liz, April 08, 2023, 12:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:98.135.10.223
Date Posted:19/02/2010 2:25 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Gabriel Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{The scene opens up to a view of Piccadilly Square and the view capture people walking about and having fun. The camera pans to the left where a man, leaning over the rail of the bridge nearby, is wearing a black hoodie, a black leather vest with "Devil's Protector" on it, a black t-shirt, a pair of baggy dark blue jeans, a belt with a chain hang from it, and a white Nike Airmax. He pulls out a pack of Marlboro reds in a box. He pulls one out and puts it in his mouth and lights it. He takes in a long drag and exhales. This man is Gabriel Brooks. As he holds his cig, Gabriel then says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Well, last week at the Fuck Your Vote ceremony, I got Rookie of the Year. It is an honor to get it. It was an honor to get nominated with the people that I was nominated with. I meant everything that I said when I got my award. Three years ago I did indeed step up, but this year I finally get what I wanted all these years, the World Heavyweight Title and Shane Mack, it will be mine, enough said.
{Gabriel takes a drag off the cigarette and exhales. He then looks at the camera and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Last week, I proved to Chris that I can be trusted and this week, we team up again. I can trust Chris. I'm a roll. We will beat and defeat The Infection. That team don't know what is coming at them. Even though that The Infection are the tag champs,  it's still not enough.  You see, this Wednesday, you two will be stepping in the ring with the best. A former World champ and a future World champ. You see, boys, even though Chris and myself both want what is around Mack's waist, we can co-exist in the ring to get the job done.
{Gabriel flicks his cig away into the river below and then looks back into the camera. Gabriel smirks and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Johnny, you still claim that I cheated to win the Rumble by taking two spots? I did what I had to do to make sure that it was me to make it to face the World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestle X. You have done the same damn thing yourself. Don't say that you wouldn't have because we all do things to get ahead. I would give you that match that you want but boy, you need to step up and take what you want. I'm looking forward to beating your ass all over England. And I know that Orton is looking forward to giving your fuck buddy, Nikky, too.
{There is a ringing sound as Gabriel reaches into his vest pocket to pulls out a customized black LG Xenon. He then turns it off and looks back to the camera, snickering a little bit.}
Gabriel Brooks:
You know what is really funny? When something bugs the hell out of you, like a cell phone, you can turn it off. Well, The Infection, you are my equivalent of a cell phone. Chris and I will turn you guys off. You may think that just because you have the tag titles that you are big shit. Well, buckos, you ain't. You two will get a small taste of what we are all about. Don't believe me? Just try us and see where you wound up. And you call yourseleves The Infection? Chris and I are the cure for you.
{Gabriel then smiles a little and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
The both of you are going to be in the ring with EF'NW's best. The European champ and the future World Heavyweight champion are going to be bringing the fight to you. God help you come Wednesday night because Orton and I will beat you. It's all about how one thinks about it. And I'm thinking that Chris and I will be walking out of the Leeds Arena. Not being carried out. See ya boys in the ring. I am more than looking forward to it!
{Gabriel takes out the pack of Marlboros and as he walks off, he lights the cigarette and the scene fades to black.}
This Layout Was Made For Gabriel Brooks by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.168.94
Re:The Infection, We Are Here To Clear You Out Of Here!
Date Posted:19/02/2010 12:58 PMCopy HTML

But a voice speaks out to him from behind.

Hey bro, Gabriel, forget about little ol' me?

Gabriel stops and slowly turns to see Shane Mack in the usual jeans and a black long sleeved button shirt with a black headband bandana. His hands are in his pocket as he stares down at the river, then looks back to Gabriel and steps back over and says.

Mack, what are you doing?

Mack just shrugs and says.

Just out for stroll when who do I see?

He smirks and says.

So I happen on over and noticed no answer to my challenge I threw down for Wrestle X, so I was wondering, maybe ya needed a reminder, maybe a face to face challenge, so what do ya say to it?

Gabriel exhales his cigarette smoke and says.

Remind me again what the challenge was?

Mack just smirks and says.

Deathmatch at Wrestle X, what we call a Japanese Deathmatch, but being in Japan its just the Deathmatch, so that's that, what do ya say?

Gabriel puffs his cig, thinking about it, then takes a last drag and flicks the butt away.

Liz

__Gabriel__                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:174.42.210.128
Date Posted:20/02/2010 8:21 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Gabriel Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{Gabriel just looks at Mack, just thinking about what the challenge for Wrestle X has been thrown down. Just then a smirk forms on Gabriel's face and he says.}

Gabriel Brooks:
Mack, you serious?

Shane Mack:
Of course. You and me in one of the most brutal matches that I've been in. So what do you say?

{Gabriel looks down and smiles from ear to ear. He then looks back to Mack and says.}

Gabriel Brooks:
You've got it. But when I beat your ass in your type of match, don't ride my ass. Come Wrestle X in front of Japan, I will walks out with your title.

Shane Mack:
Oh...are you sure about that?

Gabriel Brooks:
Oh....I am absolutely positive about this one. It's about time for someone to take your title in a deathmatch. So, man, enjoy the gold while you have it because it's only going to be a matter of time before it comes to me. Gotta go, man.

{Gabriel walks off leaving Mack standing at the railing of the river. The scene fades to black as Gabriel just keeps on walking.}

This Layout Was Made For Gabriel Brooks by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • Score:5200
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.210.128
Date Posted:21/02/2010 12:26 AMCopy HTML

Mack just watches him go and turns now looking down to the river, shoves his hands in his pockets and says.

The flow never stops, just like this river, life never stops living, it just changes course a few times, just a few!!!

He smirks and continues.

Wrestle X is a big fucking show, bigger than anything some worthless tee and ay bullshit can pull off and especially this year as it is number five, sort a special. Be my number five as well and more than anyone else has done in this company. I made the first Wrestle X, hell, I appeared twice on that first Wrestle X card, the opening match and the main event. I proved why I unlike some really am the whole fucking show. Its not something good to say, its not a nifty phrase, it's the real truth and I am a young man still to this day, in my prime. Fuck, I just approached my prime a couple years back and it ain't over for years to come.

He smirks now and continues.

Shane Mack has outperformed them all at Wrestle X and the trend will continue this year and also, like four years back, I will win and retain the World Heavyweight Title and in front of my turf, a live, Japanese crowd, ain't no one today in this company got a bigger reputation over there and you'll see why come Wrestle X, especially you Gabriel, your gonna find out why Shane Mack in a Deathmatch at Wrestle X in Japan regardless of a title even being on the line, it is huge, bigger than anyone here has seen or experienced and that's a shot and honestly, I hope they all get to feel it because it is just great, simple as that!

Mack turns flashing his smirk, then spins around and walks off as the view does indeed fade to black now.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF