sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Facing a man I faced before

Started by SVD, May 02, 2023, 09:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SVD

salmanvandam007                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:11-25-2008 10:57 PM
  • IP:217.43.30.60
Date Posted:02-23-2010 11:43 PMCopy HTML

SVDtop.png picture by abbykinz619

You have been in the ring couple of time;giving your best shot at the world's finest athlete to make a big tremendous name for yourself.Unfortunately,it turns out that your name been as a loser.You try to rise up the ranks ,try to set your stubborn attitude to a mark where you would get respected by your seniours and people of your prime.Most importantly,the impromtu would be is to sustain resilancey throughout your career.Maintain your physical and mental status within the business.Now you all be wondering whats going through the minds of Salman Van Dam after certain that happened last week on EXTREME.Will the Hardcore Wrestler gonna be any good for the man he is facing this week and whose he actually facing?Yes The Rocket aka Spear.

It isn't a coincidence that both man working in a same promotion would be thinking to be facing each other in a match,no its NOT.You see Salman knew from the start that once Rocket signed with EFNW ,he knew that there is going to be SVD Vs Rocket and there it is.The two of the sensational modern gladiators would now get in the ring and will ready to face each other.You would be surprise to hear those interesting comments,Mr Van Dam has passed recently regarding his match with The Rocket.

"I really couldn't believe it",He sighed a little at this point but his comment was just started as you may know,this was just not even a focul point."Actually I am lieing,I do believe it.I know I am gonna be facing a man that has been illustrous matches and that man well known as The Rocket,sounds like he comes from Mick Foley's dirty pockets".There was a huge sign of laugh but who knew that this laughter would then quickly end up into serious frustration.

"I could laugh all day and night thinking about the fact that I am going to be facing someone like Rocket and I know him quite well I remember the WWE company ran by Jordan Daniels and as accomplice,but that was not what I most remember him about.I remember him quite well through our WGEF Days.Oh Yeah I really do.I do remember the fact that Rocket previously known as the spear got his career handed to him by a superstar who calls himself the king of corruption named 'Ryan Payne'and let me be honest Mr.Payne especially for myself isnt of that corrupted at all.Ok dude can just betray his friend make them look like his most annoyed irritated next door neighbor and that same dude is Ryan Payne a guy who actually killed Rocket's run in WGEF.You know at first I felt quite bad about Rocket's  departure but honestly..I realized that Rocket was gone from WGEF For Good Riddance and now soon here in EFNW ..the same thing would happen and I will make it happen"

SVDbottom.png picture by abbykinz619

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF