sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Awesome Personified

Started by Johnny Camaro, September 24, 2023, 09:50:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Camaro

JC_Stylin                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:24/10/2009 3:20 PM
  • IP:99.235.234.228
Date Posted:02/03/2010 4:07 PMCopy HTML

Sorry it was short, I really needed to get something up and didn't know where to go with it. 
●●●

"Tonight I'm fighting Drew Stevenson in a random match which means nothing for my career. Just another win. That's not a bad thing though. I can't say thing bad about him because he's a great wrestler and has won many a title in his day. if I was to mock him it would be irrelivant." Johnny says as he sits in a pool chair in his backyard.

"As for The Predators, I'll basically let Nikky do the talking since he knows what he's doing. Peace" S
ANTI-YOU.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF