sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

Having a little fun before his match and making a challege to Nikky Venom!

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 24, 2023, 09:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:99.97.217.74
Date Posted:27/02/2010 4:36 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Hello to all my friends. Fans and roster alike. Last week everybody thought I was dead. Everybody thought I took my own life. The ones who hate me think I should have. Really think about it. Why would I take my own life. When I'm not done with Nikky Venom. I'm getting tired of this. So I'm challeging Nikky and Johnny to a match at the ppv. Bobby and me against the two of you. Tag Team Titles on the line. In a anything goes match. No DQ...No Count Outs. It ends there. But Nikky did you think I was going to give up to easy on Megan? No! But don't get me wrong I dont want her because she doesn't want me. So if I pin you Nikky not only do you lose your titles your banned from Megan until I see fit to let you and her be together again. Or if you still want to be with her you will have to retire. If you pin me I will walk away from wrestling for good and never turn back. So the question is do you have the balls to step up?

Steve is sitting back on his couch watching Elmo's world and lights up a big fat joint. Steve sits there and smokes for a bit before talking again.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - A Fatal four way. No teams. Just everybody trying to get a pin. This week I go into one and three other people are looking to make a name for their self by beating me. Well think again because I work to hard to get where I am today. Come this week they all find out why Steve Weigel is such a big name around here. Since I walk my ass into this federation people has been talking about me. Be bad or good I'm doing my job great. This week I walk into hell and walk out with a burn on me.

Steve keeps smoking his weed and watching Elmo's world. He laughs a bit as a knock on his door is heard and in walks Amy Summers wearing a towel. She comes and sits next to him. She softly kisses his lips and he blows smoke into her mouth. She coughs a bit and takes the joint and takes a hit off of it.

Amy Summers - I told you I would get you!

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Yeah I was playing hard to get I guess.

Amy Summers - So what are you up to hun?

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Just getting high and watching Elmo's World and doing a promo.

Amy Summers - Thats so cute. Your watching that even when your daughter isn't here. But go ahead with your promo sweetheart.

Steve smirks a bit and turns back to the camera. As she lays her head on his lap.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Last week The Predators made a choice. We pick to add the world champion to our group. Why Shane Mack? Because he is the best in here and he works harder then anyone in here. It was the right choice. I never really wanted to fight him. I just wanted to add someone to our group that would make us unstoppable. Someone we respect and respected us. Now things in here are going to change once and for all. Were the big dogs around here.

Amy is looking up at him and rubbing his pants were his cock is. While he is smoking his weed.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Your a big girl you know that?

Amy Summer smiles and says.

Amy Summers - Who me? No!

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Yes you! Do I need to spank you?

Amy smirks and says.

Amy Summers - Please do!

Steve laughs a bit and keeps watching tv and smoking weed.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Now back to my match this week. SVD who is that anyways. I have heard of STD's before but never a SVD. What have you done since you been here. Oh yeah nothing. Jack shit! And now your walking into a ring with me. This will be the biggest match of your career so you better be ready to step into the ring with a legend. With greatness. With a Predator. Because you will become the prey like everybody else in that ring.

He looks shock as Amy unzips his pants and pulls out his dick. She smiles up at him and then puts it in her mouth and starts giving him a blow job. Steve moans and smokes some more weed.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - I didn't even know Sting still wrestle. I thought he retired but now he goes by Rouge. Last week Bobby James my parther beat you and this week I will do the same in that very ring. This week I'm going tto take this game to a new level and bring you to my world. Show you how it is to be on top and take you right back to the bottom. I will show you I dont need to be saved. Its you who needs to be woken up to reality and My Suicide will just do that.

Steve takes a hit and puts his hand on her head.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Now to the wanna be rock. I'm glad your not in No Rocks Allowed because you would have already been shot on slight. But this isn't and those days are behide me. No matter how much I miss them. Your just another person who comes in here and will leave before they do anything. I see your type everyday. People who dont care about their jobs. This week I'm going to beat you until you respect this job. Because to me its more then a job its my life.

She comes up and kisses him.

Amy Summers - You almost done sweety? Because I want some action.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Yeah I'm almost done with this joint too hun.

He takes one last hit and looks at the tv and starts laughing.

Amy Summers - Whats funny hunny?

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Elmo just said he is coming to EF'NW. Now this is the life. I have to go everybody. Got a job to do I love!

Steve winks into the camera as he gets up and takes off her towel and pushes her on to the couch and goes down on her as the camera goes off the air.

TBC: By Anybody!

This Layout Was Made For  Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

The Legendary Steve Weigel

Amysummers                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/02/2010 2:46 AM
  • IP:99.97.217.74
Re:Having a little fun before his match and making a challege to Nikky Venom!
Date Posted:02/03/2010 7:02 PMCopy HTML

WARNING: The roleplay of Amy Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!

The scene opens to Steve Weigels house. The room is darken. The only light coming from the tv. On the tv is playing Nikky Vemons promo. Steve Weigel and Amy Summers are both laughing about it. Steve and her are laying down on the bed. Steve is wearing just DX boxers and she is wearing a sexy pink silk night glown and laying her head on his chest.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - What are you thinking about Hunny?

Amy keeps her head on his chest and looks up at him smiling.

Amy Summers - Thinking over my match tonight. See Nikky has started so much between me and Megan. I wonder if me and her can get along tonight and work together in our match tonight.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - If you remember I used to be just like him at one time.

Amy Summers - Huh? You never were "Emo". I mean that promo you did last week was kinda emo but your nothing like him sweety.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Yeah it was kinda emo wasn't it. Haha! Yeah I know I have never been emo but I was like him. I was a little bitch. Until in No Rocks Allowed The Jakal put me in my place. At the time I didn't understand why he did what he did but it made me stronger as a person and as a wrestler.

Amy Summers - We were young back then. We have grown up now. Looking back at those days who would have thought we would be laying here today? Dont you think maybe its time to lay off Nikky Vemon because you wouldn't like him to beat up your look a like.

Steve laughs a bit. Steve gets up and goes over to the dresser and picks up a knife and a tissue and walks up to the camera.

The Legendary Steve Weigel -  Emo, emo emo, emo! Here is a knife to hurt your self with Nikki and like my parther says here's a tissue of all your issues because we dont need another black river. You sit there and do a promo trying to attack me. Yet I haven't been to the arena since my match last week. Been two busy taking care of my woman unlike you. But tonight I will be there for my match and if you want to attack me just bring it bitch. You don't want to give me or my parther a tag team match at the ppv because you think were going to cheat since we have Mack in our group? Fuck you Emo Bitch. We dont need help to kick you and Johnnys ass. You dont like us calling you a emo bitch then stop acting like one and stop looking like one. One last thing Nikki.... EMO! Now do something about it bitch!

Steve lays down the knife and goes back to the bed and lays down. Amy lays her head back down on his chest and laughs a bit.

Amy Summers - You tell the Emo bitch sweety. Tonight I'm in a tag match with his woman as my parther. I dont know about her but I want this win. Cause besides you sweety this business means more to me then anything in the world. Tonight am going to give the fans what they want. A match they will never forget. The two we are fighting are good. Well one is and the other is just a talker. Tonight me and megan can stop her up for once. Even if I have to do it myself I will carry us to victory.

Amy smirks a bit.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Vikki is a bitch. You better watch out for her hunny.

Amy Summers - Fuck her. Vikki is just a jealious bitch because were better then her. She thinks us americans are trash and tonight I'm going to show the bitch how we do it here. I dont put up with someone who thinks they are better then me. I worked to hard to get where I am tonight to let some slutty greman to put me in my place. Yeah I maybe slutty to but I can be a bitch and tonight thats going to come out. When I beat her in that ring. I'm not just going to beat her. I'm going to take it Extreme and make a impact tonight. I just can't believe Shane Mack is tapping that ass.

Steve looks mad and says.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Yeah I know it makes me mad that she thinks she is going to be apart of my group. If that bitch says anything to me she will be put in her place. I can careless if she is with Shane. He better be able to keep the bitch in her place. Damn I'm gremen and I dont act like a whinning bitch like her. Now bobby is trying to get with Tina.

Amy Summers - I dont care about that. Tna seems like a nice girl. I think me and her could get along. But its to bad I have to give her a lost tonight. Her first lost so far in here. It should be a good match between me and her. She is mostly focus on wrestling and I like that about her. She is here for one thing and thats to be the best. But tonight she will come up short. Because when its all said and done my hand will be raised in victory.

She kisses him.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - I know you will do great tonight hunny.

Amy Summers - I know I will do great tonight sweetheart because Vikki has been to busy going after Chris Orton and over looking us. If Megan doesn't show up I will do it on mine own. Because I'm that good. It wouldn't be the first time I had to do the job by myself and it sure wont be the last. Tonight they will see they are trying to bring down me and it can't be done. I'm the best there is in the womans locker room. Let me hook the Pussy Eater on one of them and watch how fast they tap out.

The scene fades as Steve and her are kissing.

TBC

Disclaimer:

This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF