sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

You Guys Have No Clue What's Coming For You!

Started by Liz, September 24, 2023, 10:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:174.42.229.248
Date Posted:03/03/2010 11:10 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Gabriel Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

{The scene fades in from a TV spot to the view of the inside of the Harley Hotel where the place is not as full. About 15 people or so. The camera pans around it shows a familiar face. It's Gabriel Brooks. He's wearing a long sleeved red plaid shirt with a black leather vest that has "Devil's Messenger" on the back, a black t-shirt under, a pair of baggy blue jeans, a belt with a chain hang from it, and a white Nike Airmax. Gabriel raises a Bud Light Golden Wheat bottle and takes a drink from it. He places the bottle back down and looks in to the camera. Gabriel the speaks to frees his mind.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Is it my imagination or does Mack like the sound of his voice more and more every time he speaks? Oh well. And as for Bobby saying that he and Mack are going to own me and Nikky is idiocy. Tonight has to be the night that the Predators come tumbling back down to earth with the rest of us. Nikky and I might have not ever tagged together but I'm going to say this, but at least in the back of our minds, we completely trust each other. Deny it all you want, Predators. I know that you, Mack and Bobby, don't trust each other.
{Gabriel takes another drink and says after he swallows the cold brew.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Mack, did you compare yourself to Triple H? Dude, I want some of whatever the hell you've been smoking. You two have only one thing in common and that is that you married into the business. For some of us, it's harder to prove ourselves when all the company has known is your own flavor. So please. Don't start with me. And for you saying that you are the top is true to an extent. That's until Wrestle X. And then, you are going to be back at the bottom because that's where you belong. I'm am so sick of you. Sick to my stomach. Here you are walking around with the World Heavyweight title, acting you own everything. I just don't get it. And like I said, you'll get only a slice of what's to come when it's just you and me in Japan. Just you wait, Mack. When certain people get wind of what you have been doing, you are going to be up one major shit creek up a paddle.

{Gabriel then takes a drink and then he pulls out a pack of Marlboro reds in a box. He pulls one out and puts it in his mouth and lights it. He takes in a long drag and exhales as he puts the pack on the bar. Gabriel then turns to the camera and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
And bobby boy, you underestimate me. To me, you should be asking me questions about this business. All I know is that you are going to be just another person on my list. That's all. You've got my man to worry about in the ring tonight. So, please spare me the insults and bullshit. I really don't care. All I care about is surviving until Wrestle X and get my hands on your "leader".
{Gabriel finishes the beer and walks out of the pub after paying for it. He looks at the camera and says}
Gabriel Brooks:
Tonight, the ultimate Devil's dream team is going to leave an impact in more ways than one. It's going to be us standing tall. Not you guys. So see ya in the ring later. I've somewhere to be.
{Gabriel then walks off down the street smoking his cigarette. The scene fades out with the image of Gabriel blending in with the Englanders.}
This Layout Was Made For Gabriel Brooks by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF