sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universal6 star tag team

Suicide or just stepping up?! R/p#2 Extreme...

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 25, 2023, 02:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:99.97.217.74
Date Posted:07/03/2010 10:55 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The scene opens to Steve Weigel standing in the ring with a mic in his hand. The seats in the arena are empty and weigel has a smirk on his face.

Steve Weigel - Shane dude cry me a fucking river. You get pissed off because I state the truth. Well get out of the kitchen little girl. So I desided to call both you and bobby out now. This is both your chances to show me what you got. No one here to stop you. Yeah this is the end of Weigel being in the predators. Because I'm going single. I'm coming after your world championship. I got you to join the predators Shane. And why? To get you off guard and it work. Everyone last week saw you guys for what you really are. Drugies. Crack heads. Losers! Now I'm going to take what I should have a long time ago. If you wont come out then I'm coming after you.

Steve slides out of the ring and walks up the rampway and to the backstage. There are cops everywhere and Bobby James and Shane Mack are handcuff. Steve walks over and picks up Shanes World Championship.

Steve Weigel - Oh I forgot I called thecops and gave a hint about your drugs. My bad dudes. Fight off those dudes that will try and rape you in jail. And I will keep this warm for you Mack. You will get this championship back when you face me in the ring for it. Until then sit in jail and have a great fucking day bastards. Haha!

Steve laughs as the cops take them away. Steve looks down at his new title and smirks.

Steve Weigel The New World Champion - Johnny your wrong once again. I could careless about this match because me and bob will not be facing you at the ppv. But your right in a way too. Because how would it look if the new world champion lost. So we might have to work as a team this week, but when the match is over your going down. I will end your career and why? Because you and Nikki boys are friends.

Steve holds the title in the air.

Steve Weigel The New World Champion - Drew this is about the past. I looked past you and lost against you. This time I will not look past you. This time I will give it my all to beat you. We will finally find out who is better Steve Weigel or Drew Stevenson. Drew this will be a all out fight and I wouldn't have it any other way. In that ring were both good.

Steve puts the championship around his waist and smirks.

Steve Weigel The New World Champion - Rayo I respect you. In that ring I watch you give it your all. But come this week your all isn't enough. You will just come up short against the new world champion. At the end of the night you and drew will be looking at my hand raised in victory. Because truthfully I'm that much better then both you and Drew and even Johnny the used car salesmen.

Steve turns around saying as he walks off.

Steve Weigel The New World Champion - Is this suicide or am I just finally taking the ball and steping up?!

The scene fades to break.

TBC By Anyone!

This Layout Was Made For  Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.244.143
Re:Suicide or just stepping up?! R/p#2 Extreme...
Date Posted:07/03/2010 11:28 PMCopy HTML

So the "cops" have taken "bobby and Mack" away as Steve is walking away with what looks like the World Title and from nowhere, yes, nowhere, comes the foot of Shane Mack connecting Da Shows Ova to Steve's chin and knocks him right the fuck out on the ground. Mack has the real World Title, not the cheap replica Steve bought on The F'N Zone. Mack picks up the cheap replica and tosses it to some guard who is a fan and says.

Yo bro, a gift from me to you on Steve here.

The guard looks ecstatic and straps the belt around his waist as Mack kneels down by Steve and slaps him a few times, wakes him some and Steve just rolls his eyes, shakes his head trying to clear it and Mack just smirks saying.

Ya know son, you never spilled no truth one bit. I never cried about shit, all I wanted was a top notch stable of great talent that had each others backs to keep all the fucking losers from taking our glory. Apparently your one of the losers who needs to surround yourself with those lesser than you and can't handle being around the World Champion, especially me, who far exceeds any small time fame you can claim to have. You never got me to join shit, we were in collusion, the three of us, we were an equal stable before any pitiful Infection or any so called great tag team. So you can leave the Predators and leave it to me and Bobby and if he decides he wants out, then we'll disband, but no single person has or will call the shots, not me, you, or Bobby, well definitely not you now!

Mack stands as Steve us coming to more and then gets a stomp to his chest and Mack grinds his heel down on him and sneers as he says.

Ya see this title bitch, yo, look up here!

Mack holds the title over his face as Steve stares up at it and Mack says.

You can have a real crack at me anytime you want, so if what ya said is a challenge, consider it accepted and this time there will be no taking it easy to make an impact. I never have been one to claim I make no mistakes and teaming with you obviously was a big one, so have fun kid and I'll see ya cross the ring and you'll be staring up once again, only then it'll be the bright lights of the arena you wake up to after getting knocked out!

Mack removes his foot and kicks Steve in his ribs, then slings his title over his shoulder, the only real World Title in the company, and now he walks away across the lot to his limo, hops in and rolls the window down saying.

Take care of yourself chump, I want your ass in one piece when we finally meet for real cause I want no excuses, no whining and crying like your used to doing, I want your best, so you can accept being beaten by the best!

He smirks and rolls up the window and the limo now drives off into the night disappearing while Steve just sits up in pain and looks pissed.

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #2
  • PM
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:99.97.217.74
Date Posted:07/03/2010 11:46 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The scene opens to Steve Weigel standing next to the look alike who just got beat up by Shane Mack. Weigel reaches down and helps him up shaking his head. Weigel runs to his green Mustang GT and hops in. Starts the car and goes after Shane who right ahead of him. Weigel passes him up and starts to speed ahead. He gets a mile ahead of him and does a U turn. Steve see the limo coming and speeds up coming right at it. The limo driver tries to turn but Weigel slams it at full speed in the side flipping the limo and his car at the same time. Weigel crawls out of his car bleeding and hurt. Un able to walk but he makes his way to the limo where Mack is climbing out and falls to the ground holding his championship. Weigel gets to Shane and start chocking him. And then stops when shane is almost out. He takes the title away from him and laughs.

Steve Weigel - Next week bitch we fight. Winner goes to the biggest stage of them all. Next week and I finally take what is mine and shut your bitch ass up. Crying about Legends and everything. You make me sick. I will end your long ass career here in EFW or as you would say SEF.

Weigel slaps Shane and spits in his face as Amy is driving by and see it and stops. She helps Weigel up and thy get in her car and drive off with Shanes title as EFW goes to break.

This Layout Was Made For  Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #3
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.244.143
Date Posted:08/03/2010 12:17 AMCopy HTML

A feed picks up Mack in his limo cruising down the road with his title still next to him and he watches the tv in there that shows what Steve just did to some poor bastard in another limo who for some reason was carrying just as cheap a replica of the title as Steve had. Anyways, Mack just laughs, shakes his head in disgust and says.

Wow, you're desperate and hey, desperation leads to anything, damn Steve, your sinking low buddy. If only you could pull your head out of your ass long enough to get it, but maybe I was completely wrong about you, fuck it, cut this shit!

And with the scene fades and this is over, so what does it mean for Weigel and Mack? Possible enemies turned to almost friends turned to enemies now and why? Cause Wiggle don't get it, but that just makes him like all the rest.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF