sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Girl Power R/p#1

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 25, 2023, 03:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

Amysummers                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/02/2010 2:46 AM
  • IP:99.97.217.74
Date Posted:10/03/2010 4:30 AMCopy HTML

WARNING: The roleplay of Amy Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!
The scene opens to Steve Weigels house were amy and him are talking. Amy is wearing tight blue jeans and a tank top. Her hair is up in a pony tail and she is wearing make up. Bright red lip stick. She leans in and kisses weigel as they talk about their wedding coming up and laugh a bit. Weigel seems happy just wearing a towel around him.

Amy Summers - Soon it will be Amy Weigel hunny. I cant believe my dream is coming true. Now I have you.

Steve Weigel - Yeah and now I left the predators so everything is going well. But what about you match coming up tomorrow?

Amy Summers - Winner goes on to the ppv to fight for the womens championship. I'm not about to let her beat me this week. Since I enter this place I have playied mind games with her. Last week I kissed Nikky Vemon. And I know its getting to her. Little by little she is falling apart. I will beat her this week and make her tap out to the pussy eater.

Steve Weigel - You do that sweety.

Amy Summers - Damn right I will. I'm the baddest and biggest diva in that locker room. Not Megan and not Vikki. Sure not Tina. I'm the best Efw was to offer and this week I prove it to the roster. To management and to the fans. Vikki wants to be the ref thats fine with me as long as she calls it fair I'm cool with that. Afterwards let the bitch step up I will knock her on her ass.

Steve Weigel - True.

Amy Summers - Damn right its true. I'm a god in and out of that ring. A sexy one but still god. Who said god isn't a woman. This week I shine in that ring and at the end of the night I get my hand raised in victory. I show Megan I am able to beat her and go on to win the Womens title. She wants to play dirty thats fine with me. I'm a total one hundred percent bitch and she will find out the hard way.

Steve Weigel - Damn you are a god in bed sweetheart. You rock my world.

Amy Summers - Damn right I do hunny and dont forget that. Now enough about my lame match. Back to our wedding. I want this and that and a little of this.

Steve looks depressed as the scene fades away.
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF