sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

All or Nothing... Calling Shane Mack out!

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 25, 2023, 03:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:99.97.217.74
Date Posted:10/03/2010 4:09 AMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The arena goes black and across the tron reads The Real One is back as "Step Up" by Drowning Pool starts to play. Two green neon lights circle the arena and stop on the steel ramp where Weigel is standing with his arms out to his sides. His head facing the ground as the pryos goes off. Weigel looks up and smirks as he starts to make his way to the ring.

Making his way to the ring weighing in at two hundred and fifty five pounds and standing in at six foot four. Coming from St. Louis, MO.....Steve Weigel. Nick Miller says.

Weigel makes his way down the rampway slapping hands on the way. Weigel sportting his nice dressy black suit and black sun glasses. Weigel walks up the steel steps and walks over to the ropes and under the second rope. Weigel goes to the corner and gets on the ropes and climbs up. He puts his arms out and smirks. He gets down and walks over to the rope and motions for a mic. Nick Miller gives him a mic and Steve Weigel walks to the middle of the ring and begins to speak.

Steve Weigel - When I came out of retirement I thought I was the shit. I thought I didn't need you fans, but I was wrong. You fans are what made me who I am today. Because of you guys I was world champion for so long in Uwa. And you guys will do it again. You make or break people in this business today. You make legends and legends are real. Just so few of them now a days. When I walked away from this business I was hurtting so much. Not because I left wrestling, but because I left you guys. Because I walked out on my family. Now the real Steve Weigel is back and its about time too.

The arena goes crazy with cheers. Steve smirks and looks around at the crowd. Taking it all in as he hasn't in a long time. Steve walks over to the ropes and leans against it and speaks again.

Steve Weigel - Now Shane Mack we need to have a little talk about us. See I want your championship and I'm going to get it one way or another. Thats a promise you can take to the bank son. Cash that mother fucking check. See what I was thinking was as Iron Man Match. Steve Weigel verse Shane Mack not only for the World Title, but also if you lose you become my lacky. But that doesn't seem a little fair so if I lose I will become your lacky. And not on a extreme, but on the next ppv. Thats if you can keep the championship until then. So how about you bring your candy ass down to the ring and anwser me man to man and if you dont want to wait until then we can fight it out right here and now in front of all these Weigel fans.

Steve stands there waiting as the fans cheer him and says his name over and over again. The scene fades to break waiting on mack to make his way out or will he be a bitch and not come to the ring....

This Layout Was Made For  Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

NBD

mack420                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #1
  • Score:5206
  • Register:21/10/2008 4:55 PM
  • IP:174.42.236.241
Re:All or Nothing... Calling Shane Mack out!
Date Posted:10/03/2010 1:48 PMCopy HTML

Wow, so Weigel finally got a set a balls and decided to lay down an actual challenge without going the jobber route like last time and so now what, where is Mack, why isn't he out here yet? Weigel just stands in the ring waiting, the fans cheer him a little, but go crazy, please Weigel, get a goddamn clue a fucking moron, Mack gets more cheers than you do and you turned on him, heh, you're a joke. But wait no more as SLAVE TO THE GRIND now fills the sound system pumping throughout the arena and the crowd begins to just roar with boos, plus a few cheers which as mentioned is more than Steve ever got, for now! But no Mack appears, no, Weigel circles around looking for him, not wanting to get attacked out of nowhere like he got Da Shows Ova last time and yes indeed, it was Weigel himself who took kick, accept, it, get over it, learn the ropes or get the fuck outta here. Anyways, the big ol' tron lights up and we see Mack laid back on a sofa in a room backstage just lounging, relaxed, eyes glazed, and a Guinness Stout in his hand with the World strap laying on his lap. Weigel just raises the mic, but Mack cuts him off.

Whoa, whoa, easy their little one, you called me out, so keep it zipped and listen real quick. I'll try to talk in simple terms for your pea brain to understand if that's even remotely possible!

And now the crowd boos Mack some more and he just smirks saying.

First of all, I don't respond right away and the way you want when it comes to a demand, when it comes to being told, so be happy your even getting a response outta me. Only reason is because you actually did muster up enough balls to challenge me and obviously you don't know me very well yet or ya would know a challenge is as good as the match being signed. Iron Man, title versus what now? I get where ya said whoever loses becomes the others bitch, a position you could more than fill, but why should I give you a title shot? Because you reduced yourself to a lowly fucking rookie trying to arrest myself and Bobby? You did nothing to earn the belt, so Steve Weigel or should I say Lil Stick Wiggle!

He grins and Steve gets a grimace as the fans laugh that one up, but boo Mack also, their torn and Steve shouts out.

Well what do I have to do to earn a shot, tell me Mack?

Mack just shrugs and says.

Well first of all, like ya said, maybe Shane Mack won't be World Champ...

The crowd pops for that, though some boo the statement, hmmm. Mack just finishes what he was saying.

Not very likely because there isn't a damn person who is capable of taking this title off me. So in this proposed match of yours, should you lose to me ya get no World Title shot from me ever again during this run and SON...its not gonna end anytime in the foreseeable future and that is afar more credible to bank on than your cheap ass!

Some oohs from the crowd who do boo Mack, then Steve says.

Fine, its on and when we step in that ring I will show you just how much more of an Iron Man I am than your pathetic ass!

Mack just waves a hand pretending to be scared and the crowd oohs over that one, then the tron just fades out as Weigel stands there still.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF