sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Shutting a Bitch Up! R/p#2

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 25, 2023, 03:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

Amysummers                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:15/02/2010 2:46 AM
  • IP:99.97.217.74
Date Posted:10/03/2010 7:50 PMCopy HTML

WARNING: The roleplay of Amy Summers that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such?  Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stolen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!! ADULTS ONLY!!! NO KIDS AT ALL!!!
The scene opens to Amy standing in front of her locker room door. She smiles as the camera shifts up and down showing off her beautiful body in her tight blue jeans and her nice tank top. Right then Weigel walks up and says something in her ear and turns around laughing walking away. Amy gets a mad look upon her face as she begins to speak.

Amy Summers - Thats all the bitch had to say? After all the mind games I been playing with her. Dumbass cunt better watch her back tonight because I'm going to take her part one body part at a time until there is nothing left of Megan Sorrow. I'm a slut because I only been with one man since I been here? That makes me a slut? Fuck you!

Amy closes her eyes and tries to calm down a bit before speaking again.

Amy Summers - Yeah your right I'm slutty but not a slut for from that and tonight I will make you eat those words. Wow everybody Megan says she is taking me to the moon tonight. I'm so scared I'm shaking right now in my new high heels. Aren't they sexy guys? I like how they lace up. Anyways hun you aren't going to do nothing but get your ass handed to you tonight and thats a promise.

Amy smirks and brushes her hair out of her face.

Amy Summers - Sweety how am I sleeping my way to the top? Now I love Steve but he's no top playier right now. Last time I check thats been the only dick in my pussy. So you lie again bitch and again you will eat those words when your on your back and I get on top of you for the three count. Then my hand will be raised in victory and thats all floks..

The scene ends with walking into her locker room and slaming the door shut.
Disclaimer:
This Layout Was Made For Steve Weigel by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF