sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

With Lacey Daniels

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, September 25, 2023, 04:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #9
  • PM
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:165.72.200.11
Re:With Lacey Daniels
Date Posted:19/03/2010 11:54 AMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP Title

Next Match:

Lovers/Fighters:

Accomplishments:

OOC:

With Lacey Daniels

4 Way Dance vs Amy Summers vs Tina & Vikky Lynn

mmm maybe ...Chris Orton ? lol / Vikky Lynn

None .. yet!

sorry i was away yesterday .. replying :)

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey leans closer to Chris as she plays with his fingers.  

LD: Yeah I'll bet all the girls wanted you ... although I still don't get that whole "if I sleep with every guy who wants me, I'll be popular" thing .. in my school girls who did that were skanks, plain and simple. I'd much rather have some respect for myself that give it up so easy ... some guys understood that and some guys didn't, I pretty much steered clear of those guys ...

Chris smiles at her and she ducks her head blushing a little.

LD: As far as interests go ... god I don't know wrestling has dominated my life for so long I haven't really had time for anything else. Yeah I like to listen to music, even better I love to dance to music and I really love the idea of chilling out in your hot tub ...

Chris gets a wary look in his eyes but Lacey laughs.

LD: Sorry .. I didn't mean ... ya know, it just sounds like fun ... a little B-B-Q .. a little sun, some quality time ...  maybe we could do something next break we get?

Lacey looks into Chris's eyes as she awaits his response.

TBC: Chris only

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

ChrisTheOneOrton

Ex_Member                                      Action                                         Quote to reply                                         Edit                                         Delete                                         Move                                         Ban IP                                         Ban email                                         Ban user                                  Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo #10
  • PM
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:216.125.49.252
Re:With Lacey Daniels
Date Posted:19/03/2010 12:04 PMCopy HTML

RP Title:People Involved:OOC:TBCB:

With Lacey Daniels

Lacey Daniels

It's cool! reply back!

Lacey Daniels only!

COrton.jpg picture by PureEvil2007

(c.) BabyGirl at D&D.

Chris Orton has enjoy his time with Lacey Daniels, and he looks forward having more time on their next break, so he continues on speaking.

Chris Orton: Well, I'm sure we will have more fun like we are having right now, so I'll walk you back to hotel in case something bad happens.

Chris Orton gets up extend his hand for her to hold his, and they can head their way back to hotel to say their good-bye's there.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF