sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Raising from the ashes of hell......

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 25, 2023, 04:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:99.108.24.48
Date Posted:22/03/2010 1:32 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

The opens to a pitch black room. All you can see is a shadow standing in front of the camera.

Mystery Person - I have been down this road before. Always raising back up from the ashes of hell to get what is right fully mine. You tried to end my life but what you didn't understand was you cant kill what is untouchable. What is unseeable. You call yourself a god yet god can kill someone in one hit with lightning. Yet I'm standing here today to say your not a god. And soon enough we will fight in that ring.

The light come on and you see Weigel and Amy Summers standing there smiling.

Steve Weigel - Amy behide you.... Mack is behide you!

Amy turns around and he backs up a couple of steps as she turns back to him, Weigel hits My Suicide on her. Amy falls to the gound out cold and he spilts on her standing over her.

Steve Weigel - You dumb slutty ass bitch! How dare you begg for my life on his leg like a two cent whore. The wedding is off and were over.

Weigel starts walking out as the camera takes one more look at her laying there and fellows him down the hallway of the backstage area.

Steve Weigel - We got out just in time. I should have left the bitch in there to die. Shane what was going though your mind. Are you that scared of fighting me? Do I put the fear of god in you that much you have to end my life to stop the match before it starts. But soon enough it will be My Suicide in the end!

The scene fades to break.

This Layout Was Made For  Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF