sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Meeting of the Minds(WX - VIKKY VS MEGAN)

Started by Midnight, September 25, 2023, 05:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:99.22.69.247
Date Posted:23/03/2010 9:52 PMCopy HTML

We come to a darken room that has one little light shining down from above on a table top that had nothing on it. At the table sat Vikky Lynn and Megan Sorrow, eye to eye and without anyone to interrupt their face off. Dolph was the only one there to make sure no one got in to disturb the meeting. The two continue to glare at each other as Vikky spoke.
Vikky: This Sunday, I get to destroy you, you american swine.
Megan scoffs.
Megan: Is that so? Well this Sunday, I am going to break your legs so you can't wrestle.
Vikky scoffs.
Vikky: Dumb american. You will not get chance to cripple me. You talk big for emo girl. You will lose.
They both go silent for a moment until Megan spoke.
Megan: Let me ask you something Vikky. Why are your group hellbent on destroying everyone?
Vikky leans back and speaks.
Vikky: Because our leader wanted a perfect race of people. He died trying to do that, and we decided to go forth his plan. Your kind makes me sick. You and your suicides and your silly cutting on arms. You know nothing about honor and respect. All you know is to cry for attention. You lack alot, and you should have killed self while you had chance.
Megan leaps over the table and began to try to choke Vikky with both her hands. Dolph grabs Megan and slams her to the floor as Vikky gains her composure. She then shouts.
Vikky: YOU SWINE! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME WITH DISEASED HANDS. NOW I WILL HAVE TO WASH FROM YOUR EMO FILTH.
Vikky then kicks Megan in the gut. Megan is left alone for a moment while Vikky has a private conversation with Dolph. Vikky's back is turned when Megan slams a metal chair into her back.
Megan: TAKE THAT YOU BITCH!
Vikky falls to the floor and Dolph grabs the chair out of Megan's hand, then throws it down. He then snarls. Megan screams at him.
Megan: WANT SOME? COME ON YOU BIG OAF...COME GET ME!
Dolph goes on the attack as Vikky sneaks in a footsweep to Megan, causing her to go to the ground hard on her back. Vikky puts her boot to her throat. Dolph holds her down the rest of the way.
Vikky: Silly emo..you can not stop me. Your career is over after I take the Women's title and claim victory.
Vikky tell Dolph to let her go as both of them walk out of the room. Megan screams at the top of her lungs in frustration.
Megan: UGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
The scene fades out for a while.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF