sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Going Country (WM & A cute R/p

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 25, 2023, 05:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:99.72.30.130
Date Posted:24/03/2010 6:05 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p8LgbxsXc26ZuUnMaBmBQeIT1HW6kWhR6WnP28rOJdX2OJ5RMJgJ0uBN0GbK24ln-RyCLIZW27h_D96Eak_wfHQ/SteveWeigelBannerI.jpg
The Scene opens to a empty arena. But in the ring Weigel is sitting in a chair in the ring. Wearing cowboy boots and tight jeans. He is wearing a nice button up black shirt with the top three buttons undone. His daughter Cassandra is sitting next to him in a chair wearing a nice pink dress. While his son is running around the ring while Weigel hold a guitar with a little mic on his shirt. Cassandra is hold a mic in her hands smiling at her daddy. Connor still running around the ring acting silly. Weigel starts playing the guitar.

Steve Weigel - There are bridges on lifes highway, but we never see them there. Some cross troubled waters, some dont go no where.

She just smiles and puts the mic to her mouth.

Cassandra Weigel - Some you wouldn't step on if you were, trying to save your soul. One comes with a keeper, and its time to pay the toll.

Steve smirks looking at her and keeps playing.

Steve Weigel - Some aren't ment to last forever, some are made of stone. Some are ment to cross together, some you go alone.

Cassandra Weigel - Some the slightest wind can send them, crashing to the ground. I set an bridge on fire, but could not burn it down.

Steve Weigel - Here I am.

Cassandra hummes.

Steve Weigel - Praying for forgiveness.

Cassandra hummes.

Steve Weigel - And I can see you.

Cassandra hummes.

Steve Weigel -Standing on the other side.

Cassandra hummes.

Steve Weigel - Here I go.

Cassandra Weigel - Here I go.

Steve Weigel - Baby its a heavy load.

Cassandra Weigel - Its a heavy load.

Cassandra Wegel and Steve Weigel - I have cross some borken bridges in my time.

Cassandra Weigel - Now here I am.

Steve Weigel - Here I am.

Cassandra Weigel - Praying for forgiveness.

Steve Weigel - Praying for forgiveness.

Cassandra Weigel - I can see you.

Steve Weigel - I can see you.

Cassandra Weigel - Standing on the other side.

Steve Weigel - Standing on the other side.

Cassandra Weigel - Here I go.

Steve Weigel - Now here I go.

Cassandra Weigel - Buddy its a heavy load.

Steve Weigel - Baby its a heavy load.

Cassandra Weigel - But I have crossed some broken bridges in my time.

Steve Weigel - Crossed some broken bridges in my time.

Cassandra Weigel and Steve Weigel - Yes, I have crossed some broken bridges in my time.

Steve stops playing the guitar and smiles at her as she gets up and bows and puts the mic on the set and goes running around the ring with her brother. Steve smirks into the camera.

Steve Weigel - The next Lindsey Haun right there. See I dont this job for the money and I dont do it for the glory. Theres bills I cant pay. I do it because I love too. This is my life. This week is the ppv and I'm on the card. Its the biggest ppv here and I plan on leaving a impact.

Steve looks ver at his kids and back at the camera.

Steve Weigel - Johnny your one of the guys I'm facing this week. I have watch you wrestle since I have got here. Your going to lose this week. Sorry to say that but there can only be one winner and that will be me. I already beat your tag parther Nikky in a stage cage so if I beat you then I prove you both are nothing but losers in this federation. You can stand up to me.

Steve starts to laugh a bit.

Steve Weigel - Now Orton the champion. We have never face each other and I do respect you. But I came to you and ask to talk to you and you never respond. So I'm guessing you dont respect me. But anyways that championship is going around my waist. Even you will get hit with My Suicide and remember I dont have to pin you to win that championship.

Weigel starts walking over to his kids and says.

Steve Weigel - Going back to my roots. Going country!

The scene fades to break with Weigel running around the ring with his kids.

This Layout Was Made For  Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF