sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

A run in with Orton and Johnny WX Rp#2

Started by The Legendary Steve Weigel, September 25, 2023, 05:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Steve Weigel

SteveWeigel                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:20
  • Register:04/11/2009 10:38 PM
  • IP:99.93.118.88
Date Posted:28/03/2010 5:08 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Steve Weigel that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p8LgbxsXc26ZuUnMaBmBQeIT1HW6kWhR6WnP28rOJdX2OJ5RMJgJ0uBN0GbK24ln-RyCLIZW27h_D96Eak_wfHQ/SteveWeigelBannerI.jpg
The Scene opens to Weigel walking around backstage. He is wearing his tight blue jeans and a nice black country shirt with the top three buttons undone. He is wearing a silver cross around his neck. Steve is smirking as he walks up to Johnny and pulls out a wallet out of his back pocket. Steve reaches in and pulls out five one's and throws it at him.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Thats the two for your candy you whinning bitch and the other three is for your mamma last night. See your just like all the rest of the people I have faced in my career a whinny no good bitch and thats why tonight you wont win because I'm that much better then you will ever be. Yeah your group has held title and yeah I haven't yet. So you want some kind of cookie for holding weak titles?

Steve pulls out another dollar and throws it at him.

The Legendary Steve Weigel -  Go buy yourself a damn cookie on me son. See what you dont realize is I can careless what you have done in here. It means nothing to me. The only thing that matters is tonight I will walk into our match and walk out the champion and thats a promise. Think about it you talk about the tag titles you hold but already I have beaten your other half and tonight I beat you. So how about you run back to mommy and tell on me and have her show up to fight your battle tonight because she would give me a better match then you would.

Steve smirks as Johnny looks mad.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Oh boo hoo cry me a river or grow some balls and attack me. But you wont because you know the out come of that. I will kick your sorry ass all over this backstage and the same will happen tonight. See victory is already desided from me tonight. I will be the only man with his hand held up and you and Orton will be looking up from the match crying. Knowing I was the better man and wrestler.

Steve throws him another dollar walking off.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Thats to go buy you some help for tonight poor bastard.

Weigel starts to laugh as he keeps walking down the hallway. Weigel keeps pasting up locker room after locker room looking at the names on the doors. But out of know where Orton turns the corner with Lacey and bumps into him. Steve looks up at him and brushes himself off looking mad.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - You little fucker! How dare you bump into me like that. Who the hell do you think you are? Tonight that title on your shoulder will be around my waist and thats a promise. Then I will come after your woman. So get ready for a beatting tonight in that ring. And you were right I dont have to pin your ass to win.

Weigel looks Lacey up and down smirking.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - The things I would do to you girl. The things I could teach you. Why be with this boy? This joke of a champion? When you could be with a man. With The Legendary Steve Weigel. Girl your fine as hell and I would love to tap that ass just as much as a fat boy loves his cake.

Steve laughs a bit.

The Legendary Steve Weigel - Remember Orton tonight is the begining of the end for you. First I take your title and then your woman. Leave you with nothing. Hell you couldn't even keep your championship against Shane Mack. You weren't good enough for the world championship and your not good enough to beat me in that ring for this title. So I will be the new champion tonight....Because in the end its always "My Suicide!"

Steve walks off smirking and checking out Lacey's ass as the scene fades to break.

This Layout Was Made For  Steve Weigel  by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks,
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF