sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

09.06.24: The Return of Friday night Showstoppa, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Use the Right Bait and the Fishes Always Bite! - Extreme rp2

Started by Lacey Daniels, September 26, 2023, 09:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lacey Daniels

Lacey_Daniels                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:144
  • Register:02/03/2010 6:33 AM
  • IP:89.241.153.112
Date Posted:13/04/2010 1:41 PMCopy HTML

Warning: This RP may include sex, drugs, rock & roll, cursing and anything else this user sees fit. If you object to any of these day-to-day practices, please, take your fantasy world elsewhere.

RP TitleNext Match:Lovers/Fighters:Accomplishments:OOC:
Use the Right Bait and the Fishes Always BiteFatal Five Waymmm maybe ...Chris Orton ? lol / Megan Sorrow & MidnightNone .. yet!just a lil something extra .. like always just in charrie!

LACEY DANIELS

Lacey is sat in a chair in a locker room laughing fit to bust. The sounds of a shower running can be heard in the background. She holds a remote control in one hand and a bottle of water in the other.  She's almost gasping for breath she's laughing so hard and tears are rolling from her eyes. Finally she manages to pull herself together and she presses rewind on the remote as she calls out.

LD: Oh my god Chris ... you gotta see this promo from Midnight ... seriously it's the funniest thing I've seen since I've been here!

She glances back at the screen and presses play to watch it over again, laughing to herself all the while. She presses pause as the promo ends and shakes her head in total disbelief.

LD: God I didn't think it was possible but it gets funnier each time I watch it! Fuck me could she come up with a more lame gimmick?! .. I mean .. a vampire? Really? ... This is a wrestling company not a freak show! It's about who can kick ass in the ring not who can do the best Bela Lugosi impressions. Well at least this proves that she totally sucks! .. Ah jeez!

Lacey laughs again.

LD: As per usual she can't even come up with a single original comment. Oh I'm such a whore for dating Chris Orton .. yeah, yeah .. like I never heard that before. Actually you're right Midnight I am the biggest whore going .. you know I came here specifically to fuck Chris Orton, yep .. and the fact that I'm an awesome wrestler who is totally gonna kick your ass and stomp you into the mat is just a sheer fluke! You want me to shut up and fight .. well all you gotta do it put your money where your mouth is, put that title that you have bought such disgrace and dishonour to on the line .. and you and me are on like Saigon! ... I have absolutely no problems with getting physical with you bitch .. so shut up or put up. My actiona have always spoken louder than my words .. even though I have a talent for them too!
Oh but wait I forgot ... I have no morals or respect for anyone but myself and well I'm just a pathetic excuse for a woman .. oh Midnight, you're so right and I'm so wrong ...  in fact I'm just gonna go throw myself off the top of the building ...

Chris Orton steps into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist dripping water as he stares at Lacey.

CO: What the hell are you talking about?

Lacey looks up and laughs.

LD: Ah nothing just talking shit just like Midnight ...

Chris laughs and nods his head as Lacey stands up and walks up to Chris and kisses him as the scene fades to black.

End of rp2

"Yes I am as good as I look"

Disclaimer: This layout was made by Diabolical at Diabolical Designs. It is free for your use but please do not alter the layout or disclaimer in any way other than the text portions. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF