sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

08.28.24: The Next 6 Months, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

One Step Closer Brings Me Closer To Mack!

Started by Liz, September 26, 2023, 09:55:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

__Gabriel__                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:21
  • Register:09/12/2009 11:56 PM
  • IP:98.135.41.229
Date Posted:13/04/2010 8:40 PMCopy HTML

Warning: The roleplay of  Gabriel Brooks that you are about to read will in no doubt contain material and language not suitable for a younger audience or somebody who gets easily offended by such material. If a bit of sex and swear words here and there does not offend you then proceed to read on, if you get offended by such material Use your brain close the damn thing, and proceed to live the rest of your twisted life  You know how movies are rated "R" and "NC-17" and such? Well this roleplay is guaranteed to put those ratings to shame. If this roleplay doesn't have the word "Fuck" in it at least 4 times, it's a fucking stolen layout, well, stlen from me since I stole it originally. Trust me, these roleplays are NOT for the faint of heart unless I am being a half ass comedian like usual. Oh, and if you're religious, pray right now, because you're about to read something that would give the pope a heart attack. Got that? Now, if you think you're up to the challenge, READ ON, DOUCHEBAGING SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD!!

({The scene opens up to a view of a penthouse room of the Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach in Southport, Australia. The camera pans around to the breathtaking view of the ocean and out on the balcony sits a man with golden blonde hair in a chase lounge chair in the fresh air and bright sun shine. It's Gabriel Brooks and he's seen in nothing but a black leather vest that on the back has a grim reaper with a sickle grasping a crystal ball with a "G" in the ball, a pair of baggy blue jeans, a belt with a chain connecting to his wallet, and a silver ring that has a grim reaper with a sickle grasping a crystal ball with a "G" in the ball. Gabriel is sipping on what appears to be a cup of coffee. After taking a drink of the smooth yet wonderful liquid, he stares out to the water and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Man, I was so close last week. So fucking damn close! But oh well. This week, I'm facing the same man that not too long ago I called The Better Orton.  He's made a point that he's going to be the one to face Mack for the title. A point that it would be better for SEF if it was him versus Mack. How self-conceited is Orton?
{Gabriel just shrugs and gets up out the lounge chair. He then proceeds to walk into the room and over to the coffee maker then pours a little of the coffee into the coffee mug. Gabriel then looks into the camera as he drinks a little of the warm liquid. He sits the mug on the table near the bed and sits down on the fairly large bed. Gabriel sighs and takes a breath and soon speaks.}
Gabriel Brooks:
Chris, SEF might be better if it was just you and Mack for the title but I want and need my second chance at Mack. I know I've got his respect but I want that title he carries around. I take that back, I don't want it. I fucking need it. That cum sucking whore your with is delusional. God, Chris, you know how to pick them. I mean, look at who were with when I came back. Little Miss Taylor Johnson. A woman that I sent packing. You see, I've noticed a thing with you but if you think that I'm gonna tell you, you are more delusional than that dumb bitch you're with. I'm gonna take that and make sure that you don't walk out the winner. You deserve to get a shot at Mack. You really don't. And if you say you do, you are a lowlife asshole. You deserve nothing.
{Gabriel reaches over and grabs the mug. He takes a drink and places the mug back on the table. Gabriel then  leans forward with his elbow resting on his knees. He looks up at the camera and says.}
Gabriel Brooks:
And yet again, your whore is spouting off lies. I'm not jealous of your success. Far from it. We were designed to make choices, that's the beauty of free will, right? You choice to believe lies that are coming out of Lacey's mouth. My free will exercised when I deliver The Message to you that you are not going on to have a chance on meeting Mack for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. I swear to you that I'm going to be the one that faces Mack. Not you, my friend.
{Gabriel takes another drink of his coffee and speaks more.}
Gabriel Brooks:
And if you and that skank that you are gonna be the dominant couple of SEF.......HAHAHAHAHAHA! Lacey is worse than Sable could ever think about being and you are just a harmless bastard like Eugene. Come tomorrow night, fact of the matter, I'm going to be the one standing over your body as the winner. No doubt about it. So fucking what if you have had to quote-en-quote deal with what Mack has said about since you came here. He's doing you a favor. Trying to get you to step up. You have but you haven't beaten Mack. I've came closer than you to beating him. So please......do all of us a favor....Stop Bitching! No wonder Lacey likes you. You bitch, moan, groan, whine like a woman. Maybe she's a closet lesbian and you know nothing about it.
{Gabriel shrugs and then continues to talk more.}
Gabriel Brooks:
The only thing that Lacey is too good at is laying flat on her back and spreading her legs like a cheap, disgusting whore. And you, my friend, are not good at anything. You and that floozy of yours walk around thinking that your shit don't stink. Well, I'm here to tell you that it does. I am going to be the one that knocks you off your high horse. And you want to kill everything that Mack stands for and represents? Ummm...so you would kill Whitney? You want to kill weed? Please. Let me educate you, okay? Weed helped me with the nausea when I had to go through chemotherapy. Yeah, it helped me eat and to have the motivation to get back in the ring.  For you to say that you are going to break my legs is laughable. I've had one broken. I ain't afraid of injuries. I fucking dare you to. Because in the end, your brother, Randy, has more balls and a spine than you will ever have. At least he knows how and when to get what is his. You are the one that your brothers and father laugh at because you are stuck on the independent circuit while Randy has more money than you and that he's a better wrestler than you. Only God knows what I've got in store for you. You are in for one hellva night with me. Let's just say that at the end of the night, I'm walking out with a chance to go on and win the tournament. I'm the one to face Mack in the end. Not you. It's my destiny! Gotta get some rest. See ya in the ring, Orton. I'll be the one that has a smile on my face.
{Gabriel then lays back on the bed as the scene fades to black as the sound of laughter is heard.}

This Layout Was Made For Gabriel Brooks by Whitney Marret a.k.a Liz Decker. If you really want to steal this, go ahead. It was so simple to make and the time was effortless. So use this layout or email Liz at armydevil74@hotmail.com to get either a banner or layout.
Thanks
Whitney Marret
a.k.a.
Liz Decker

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF