sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Oh Canada: SEF Divas Read

Started by Kristin Fox, September 26, 2023, 10:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:24/04/2010 2:54 PMCopy HTML

JadeBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
××roleplay title.. Oh Canada
××inspiration.. The Canadian National Anthem
××out of character comment..This is her first official rp by herself anywhere so bear with me! I also read bios and noticed Lacey is Canadian.  Thought we might be able to feud
××to be continued by..Lacey or any diva
834-975x643.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
{The scene opens in downtown Calgary.  Canadian Flags are flying on buidlings and we zoom in on Jade Hart in jeans, a Calgary Flames jersey, and a black leather jacket that has seen better days.}

Jade:"I'm back in Canada.  {shakes her head} I can't shake the feeling of nostalgia and homesickness that I feel when I cross the border.  Even though I'm from Edmonton, a good deal of my high school years were spent here, and even at Bishop Carol, which I admit when I first was introduced to wrestling I didnt have a chance in hell to get in there.  Now I know that Bishop Carol is the breeding ground for Canadian Wrestling Divas to make an early name for themselves.  Nattie Neidhart and now I find that Lacey Daniels, a fellow SEF Diva went to school there.....as did I.....{she stops to ponder something and then continues} "I'm not particularly interested in Lacey, per se but I do find it interesting that we went to the same high school and now work for the same promotion.  I do say that we ran in different crowds, she's seems the kind of girl the boys would write about on bathroom walls and talk about in the locker room as a quick lay.  Anyway now that I have your attention, {she grins} as I'm sure that I have Lacey's, I am issuing an open challenge for any diva, hopefully Lacey to come dance at the next Extreme in Canada.  This is our home Lacey and I want to show the world what I am made of, if I have to do so at your expense, so be it.  Now as for the women's title, Megan, I love gold as sure as you probably do.  I would love for a shot, even non-title to see how far I still have to go to reach championship status in SEF."

{scene changes, a little later and Jade is sitting on low fence made of brick surrounding an old mansion.}

Jade:"See this place behind me?  This is the group home that I grew up in.  A miserable hell on Earth where I cut my teeth learning how to take care of myself.  I got my first broken bone here in a fight with an older girl....broken hand and all I still whipped the bitch's ass.  No big deal in the real world or in an SEF ring but at 14 it was a defining moment in my life.  I realized what I could take and still keep fighting....a skill that helped me out a lot in Japan.  I am not saying that I'm the toughest girl in the fight and I'm not even the biggest, but I'm a fighter.  I would like someone to accept my challenge.  Someone I've never faced before, which in SEF is everyone.  I signed up for competition and I'm hoping someone will answer my challenge."
»quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts for Harley using the character of Christy Hemme. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF