sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Stressful Business(EXTREME)

Started by Midnight, September 26, 2023, 10:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:75.180.45.2
Date Posted:26/04/2010 3:49 PMCopy HTML

It was a long evening at the Riverstone Mansion, everyone in the household had their own job to do, including DAWN. DAWN was sitting in her luxury office upstairs, on the phone and yelling at the person on the other end. DAWN had on a pair of blue jeans,tight blouse on, and her red hair was over one eye. Her other eye was cursed with a scar from childhood, a fight with a bully girl she grew up dealing with when her mother Barbara Riverstone would drop her off at school. DAWN jumps up out of her chair, swinging her fist about and getting loud on the phone as the others nearby stopped and listen to the commotion.
"WHAT YOU MEAN THEY BOUGHT THE SHARES?!?" screaming into the phone. "I DIDN'T PAY YOU A SHIT LOAD OF FUCKING MONEY TO HAVE YOUR INCOMPETANT ASS FUCK IT UP! YOUR FIRED!"
She slams the phone down, hanging it up and then looks over to see a crowd of people that works for her huddle around her doorway. She points her long fingers and shouts.
"WHAT YOU STANDING AROUND FOR?? GET BACK TO WORK!"
She huffs and then plops down in the chair and rubs her eyes and temple. Being a rich woman was rough, but dealing with stress was even worse. DAWN knew she had to suck it up and just move on or it was going to eat her alive. Dawn spins her chair around so she would be facing the window overlooking the beautiful scenery in the backyard. All the trees were different colors and the grass was freshly cut by the hired mexican groundskeeper named Juan. Dawn then sunk down in her chair some and closed her eyes to take a breath from her stressful day. Five minutes had past and suddenly the phone rang, and she spun around, answering the phone in the process. Her voice was an annoyed tone.
"Yeah..Riverstone Enterprises. Daffney speaking."
The person on the other end began to speak.
"Hello. Miss Riverstone? This is John Calhoun from SEF enterprises. How you doing?
DAWN sighed. You could tell she was not having a good day.
"Stressful Mr. Calhoun. I had to fire my best worker due to his lack of understanding in good business ventures."
"Sorry to hear that Miss Riverstone. But I thought I would let you know some good news about your application to join our company, SEF."
DAWN intently listened closely.
"We wanted to welcome you to our great company, and we have the private jet,and everything arranged for you to come to our arena in a week. Can you do us a favor please Miss Riverstone?"
"What's that Mr. Calhoun?"
"We need you to do a debut promo for Extreme, if you could. And then send us the tape so we can air it come that time."
DAWN smiled a slight bit.
"Yes! I can do that. I will have it shipped the same day through UPS."
"Thanks Miss Riverstone, and again...welcome to SEF."
Dawn hung up the phone and spun her chair around some in excitement. Finally some good news for a change, and one that she was pleased with. She stopped spinning around and then gets on the phone and has Bobby Thomas to bring in her video camera so she can welcome herself to the company. Bobby rushes in the office and points the camera her direction. She puts on her best smile and then the record button gets pushed for DAWN to begin talking. Her hands were folded in front of her on the desk and she began to speak.
"Hello SEF and fans. My name is Daffney Riverstone, from Riverstone Enterprises, home of the famous Riverstone food chain around the greater Salem area. I want to welcome you all to my lovely office and I hope this business venture will be a good one. I am going to be in your arena in a few days and I will make my in-ring debut then. I wish the best of luck to all and see you soon."
The camera stopped rolling and DAWN relaxes her body a bit. She then motions for the Bobby to leave her office and send off the tape as the scene fades to a close.
THE END

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF