sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

07.12.24: Mayhem to Fight Night and a Summer of Evolution, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universal6 star tag team

Fuming -Rp 2 Lacey 3

Started by Kristin Fox, September 26, 2023, 10:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristin Fox

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:76.8.227.54
Date Posted:30/04/2010 11:38 PMCopy HTML

(Date Posted:04-28-2010 1:28 AM)

)

JadeBanner.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
××roleplay title.. Fuming-RP 2 Lacey 3
××inspiration.. Sleep deprivation
××out of character comment..im freaking tired
××to be continued by..Lacey/Julie/
{{Jade is still fuming when she finally gets to Julie's hotel.  She throws her bag down when Julie opens the door.  She takes a puff and hands her a joint}}

Julie:"Sounded like you'd need this."

{Jade inhales deeply with her eyes closed and finally sits down getting comfortable with Julie}

Jade:"Justin made me look like a fool when I was trying to cut a promo.  All I said was I love the life I'm living now and some stupid b-team interviewer from SEF asked me why I let Justin stay with me if I wanted privacy and before I could even say anything, he goes off on me like I said it was my house.  I never said that.  I do love living this life.  I do enjoy spending the big contract bucks that I swindled out of his foolish cousin Matthew because he let his ex-fiancee or whatever write the contract.  I even obeyed his stupid keep the business outside of his precious mother's house.  Like anyone wants to know how many freaking beauty pageants or Juno awards she won.  Does anyone really give a damn about the Juno? No, its about the Grammy's and the Oscar's.  Okay, sure she's got some title and was inducted into the Canadian Walk of Fame, whooptie freakin' do!"

Julie:"Isn't it like the Order of Canada or some shit like that?"

{she takes the joint and puffs it nodding}

Jade:"So they think she's some big shit because she is this major philanthopist and was a member of some Canadian teen girl group...okay, I admit I was into Dream Angel when I was like 12, but its like some 12 year old girl law that you follow insipid acts like they were, or else the Joe Blows and Whiney Cyrus wouldn't have a career!  {Jade rubs her temple} "How can I recover from stupid Justin publically ripping me a new one?  I know how to recover, {she smirks looking at Julie} personally and physically, but I have to strike at Lacey before she strikes at me about Justin's crap?"  {she then stands up and starts to untie her over coat} "Maybe you could think about that after I show you this."

irssrljudxhnquc81tyq.jpg picture by kristinbenoit97
»quєєnofhєarts_The layout was created by Ashley aka Queen of Hearts for Harley using the character of Christy Hemme. Like it? Thank you, now go request one!o

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF